Reviews for Letters from the Heart
madagascarmaster chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
ah, quite interesting.
madagascarmaster chapter 6 . 1/9/2013
Mikey, I was wondering when you were gonna bring that up.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
WTF! whats happening to Donnie?
I Love Kittens too chapter 16 . 7/7/2011
Poor Donny! *hugs him* To April: "Don't you realize what he feels for you?" It's common, many girls who have a boy as a best friend,who eventually falls in love with them, didn't realize that until is late.

Nice song!

Update soon!
I Love Kittens too chapter 15 . 6/23/2011
You're welocome, D'Fuentes! Raphie is cool in his bike! :)
artychick7 chapter 15 . 6/21/2011
Loved it!
I Love Kittens too chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
This song is perfect for Leo's feelings towards Master Splinter and the fact he(Leo) has to go away.

Update soon!
hmw95 chapter 14 . 6/19/2011
Man, I took a huge break and came back to read this. Amazing, this one is one of my favorites so far. 3 You should try "Autumn's Monologue" or "The Fiction We Live" (They are made to play back-to-back, as they are in response to each other.) by From Autumn to Ashes. :) Amazing job, I really like that you are making songfics finally work.
I Love Kittens too chapter 13 . 6/3/2011
You're welcome! I'm very happy you put this song! :)

Update soon! :)
I Love Kittens too chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
Nice! Ditto! I got a song for you! "Animal I have Become" well you can find this in Youtube.
artychick7 chapter 11 . 5/15/2011
Wow, I'm stunned! I didn't think that you would be able to top of the 'my immortal' or 'dance withthe devil' one, but you did! These past two have been simply marvelous!
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Wow. That was awesome. Great job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
Awesome chapter. I really enjoyed it and the song that matches it. Great job.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 5/15/2011
Once again, I don't think Don would sign his nickname. I can see the guys doing that for each other or close friends, but Don doesn't really know Jhanna that well. Other than that, a good chapter.

BubblyShell22 chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Great job on this. I like the lyrics and the thoughts you portray here. Nicely done.