Reviews for Unova, Eff Yeah!
CounterShift chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
Well HE obviously doesn't know how to tie someone up correctly. Pfft. Ametuers...
CounterShift chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
All of this, JUST... to troll.
Male, female, both, or other...
Don't care, YOU Are good at this.
CounterShift chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
What.
Nope, wait sorry. Allow me to rephrase:
Hwat. (Yes you pronounce the h.)
CounterShift chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
That was gross humor indeed. I expected everything except for that last line. Gods It was highlarious.
CounterShift chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
WELL I found it hilarious the fact that his vanilla cone fell into the pavement.
CounterShift chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I beg your pardon you DO own a friend from which you can borrow a computer from, OR you just speed type everything while no one is looking at some random person's computer in a Starbucks and post it to the Internet.
In other news, you are horrible at being subtle because I started laughing the moment I read about Lt. Surge absorbing beauty, and then fell on the floor from the fact that a manly tear was rolling down his face.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/4/2011
Eff yeah! Indeed, my good man...woman, whatever you are

I would like to see moar Striaton Triplets, mmyes, with extra Chili

That is all. :3
Sweet but Psycho chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Hee hee...my favourite was the Chili's body chapter...the fourth one. That made me grin like mad...though I was saddened at the lack of Cress' "Napkin goes on lap" bit. That was my favourite part...Cress is so awesome :D

Although the fried rice one was also rather hilarious...I liked it when she picked up Hawes 8D

Hey, you used anime-Burgh for this one. Blast that name...but that was fun. Haha, poor Brycen. Fangirls and pure hearted bug users...will he never be free?

Oh, and your introduction was good too. I knew Surge was Amer- er, Unovan. With his manly tears...
aestheticisms chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
You never cease to amaze me with that mind of yours. XDDD

OH BURGH, TROLOLOLOLOL.

Win.
Prof Yuki too lazy 2 sign chapter 6 . 4/12/2011
All i can say, is lol. You just tainted my state of mind of Brycen. Gay bondage. REALLY? Did you have to go THAT far? That, was most likely the MOST ****ed up thing I've read by you. Oh yes. Please don't forget; I'm the guy who told you to post your work on SPPF! DO IT! Have faith young trainer! no, but seriously, post your stuff on SPPF. WE NEED MOAR FANFICTION T.R.O.! DO IT! DO IT! POST YOUR WORK AT SPPF! Bye bye!
No Trespassing chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
You dirty Yanks and your incessant patriotism...just kidding, that was friggin' hilarious, Surge FTW! Someone NEEDS to draw him getting off the boat with the Braviaries and colours going off. It's just too funny. Lmao.

Also, Burgh at the end, I don't think I've lol'd like that at fanfic in quite a while :) Poor Brycen... So yeah. In short, I lol'd.
aestheticisms chapter 5 . 4/9/2011
Oh TRO. Win.

XD
Mister Melancholy chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
Haha! Oh gosh. You really got me there. I was thinking fried chicken, or maybe even "fried Torchic," the entire time. I'm glad to know Iris had the same mentality as me. By the way, Hawes as Lenora's assistant or something at the museum, right? The one who freaks out about the stolen fossil? :P

Also, I don't think I saw Cilan in this chapter. Whatever happened to him? o.o

MM
Yuki chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
I wasn' expecting Fried rice. Total shocker there. :]
Blaze chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
...ROFL Darn my stereotypical mind.