Reviews for Everything You're Not
The Queen Reader chapter 31 . 2/14
Dang, cliffhanger ending!

But here's the thing, as much as I love the story. You're being a hypocrite.

You say how you don't want to do the whole Massie can do whatever she wants and Claire always loses and comes crawling back. But you're doing the exact same thing, all you did was switch the girls into the other's role. You need to keep in equal balance of success and defeat so the story doesn't start to become predictable.
Shay chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
It has probably worked for you since you have so many fans of your story, but seriously. You;ve got to stop manipulating chapters for reviews. Just enjoy writing your story and let other enjoy reading at their leisure
CPK chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
So why is Claire blameless when she cheated on Cam twice and strung him along in their relationship never once apologizing for it, and she's mad at him for messing around with courtney when she's done the exact same thing. Honestly there is nothing likable about Claire. She's too perfect.
Shay chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
I'm sorry to hear about your condition and hope you are doing well. since you are writing athird part I assume you are! :) go girl!
Shay chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
Seriously can Claire spend 5 seconds single? Or at least appreciating Cam
jaspersbabe4ever chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
You've actually ruined Massie as a character. I mean, this is just so unrealistic-like suddenly Monica and Claire are long lost characters.
jaspersbabe4ever chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
This is such bullshit! how come Claire is such a mary sue? She gets everything perfect and Massie's over there all pathetic-y. Its so UN-Massie.
Bloom12 chapter 31 . 3/15/2014
are you gonna start the third story because I really want to read it so badly
Amanda chapter 31 . 11/5/2013
Beautiful.. I loved this! The Massington parts (both this and Everything I'm Not) got me tearing up while reading in bed at night :) Please continue! You're an awesome writer 33333
kneexsocks chapter 31 . 11/4/2013
This was so amazing
I like how a lot of the characters resolved some problems
and oohhhhhhh the massington it broke my heart. I hope this is a topic set for the next story
Great job writing!
Guest chapter 31 . 11/4/2013
I want massie and Derrick together! :)
super lame dork chapter 31 . 11/4/2013
ohmygod. ohmygod. ohmygod. gahhh this was awesome i can't wait for the threequel and dying ahhh. yay claire and cayden, i'm so curious as to whats gonna happen with her and cam. i mean, i like claire with anyone as long as shes not a bitch but i can't stand cam with anyone else. so i don't really like courtney. at all, really. but yayyy.
great chapter, and i seriously can't fucking wait for the threequel i mean damn you have no idea i cant even i just
OSnapItsAli chapter 31 . 11/4/2013
Amazing chapter! I can't wait for more! :)
I'm not having the same problem. I haven't tried to log in. Plus I'm automatically logged in. Hope it gets fixed :)
JOV chapter 30 . 10/27/2013
bae you updated! omg I was starting to get worried because i am obsessed with this story and the other one too.
okay so i don't see any mistakes (bcuz you're perf) please please please please please please please please let claiden happen. in this story, i do not like clam at all. he's too big of a jerk and claire and cayden are just...please let claiden happen.
also, i am so happy that massie is changing for the better. i think it'll be really good for her.
please update soon bae it's been a couple days (and i'm already worried lol) i love this story so much it's so beautifully written and i love it.
update soon bae

-also, you should have seen my face when i'd seen that you'd updated. not even joking. i jumped up and down and couldn't breath for a while i was about to faint i'm not even joking i am dead serious. dead freaking serious. please update soon good luck lol
dreamcatchings chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
OMG this is SO so so so so great!

When I first started reading this I was like uhgg not another always-focused-on-OC-story, but when I started reading, I couldn't stop! (Literally, I didn't do my math hw because I was reading this and I got xtra homework ;( but It was so worth it! ;D)

Anyways I WANT CAMxCLAIRE! I WANT CAMxCLAIRE! Wodhqixbsoqoqq!