Reviews for Guardians
Elise Deschat chapter 8 . 6/19
ooh the worst type of cliffy...please finish...good story, would like to know how it ends...
SGAsuperfan496 chapter 8 . 5/9
I hope you are able to finish this story. It's a great one.
Cellodir chapter 8 . 2/21
I loved it, please keep writing
lanteaddicted chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
update?
nacimynom chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
I am enjoying your story. The weird visions and vibes that Sheppard has been getting make me think that Emoktuk is misreading (by accident or on purpose) the Guardian's wishes. A very interesting plot.
Forahr chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Yes, I am still following "this puppy". I'd sorta figured you might have abandoned it. I really hate when that happens! I've thought this story was fascinating and well done. Thank you for finishing it for the many of us who love reading SGA fics!
hotshow chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
This chapter was very good. Thank you.
Andriabow chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
So glad you have come back to give us a update. I really want to know how this superb story ends. Thanks
Guest chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nonny A chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
So great to see you updating this! I'm really enjoying this story - even the frustratingly tantalizing ending of this chapter :). Can't wait for more.
JoeyLuv chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
First, I like the way you have built the tension. Second...Surprised that you updated after all this time. Most writers would have just moved on to another story. So glad you are sticking with it! Look forward to the next update.
nikikins chapter 7 . 11/24/2013
Just read your 2 Guardian stories. Very unique. I enjoyed them a lot and would love to read more if you can return to the story. I know it's been awhile but this is too good. Love to see if Sheppard is a Guardian and what happens
Astrollama chapter 7 . 2/23/2013
Really glad that you are going to finish posting the chapters. Interested to see how you conclude this one.
nacimynom chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Great couple of chapters. I am very glad that you are back on this story and that John is back on his feet ready to lead a rescue. Of course, it won't be that easy.
sheppardlover928 chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
Can't keep a good man down! Damn, that man sure takes his responsibilities to heart! He was unconscious when his team made the decision to leave the scientists, but John still needs to shoulder the blame on himself! Now, he is just healed and off to rescue?..glad the docs are going so they can keep,their eyes on him!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »