Reviews for Balance
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Hell yeah we readers accept your challenge
Ice Jazz Elleth chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
An interesting concept. I believe that something would need to be considered for why Klarion is without power. But I do not feel too concerned for Klarion as both Lords of Order and Chaos don't seem to die (and probably can't) unless some extreme higher power takes charge (Such as the Spectre) although I believe that it is more Nabu's method to banish Chaotic beings to another dimension.

You certainly have developed the character of Klarion very well - we never get a look into his inner thoughts (unlike Nabu) and I found your exploration of Klarion's feelings when facing a situation when he was hopelessly out matched (due to unforeseen circumstances) very interesting. The story has been written very well and it does make you feel concerned for the safety of Klarion; I absolutely loved the line 'This wasn't fun- this wasn't a game anymore...' The whole idea that all Klarion was doing is playing a game (not too consciously aware of the fact that he is being a Lord of Chaos) adds a certain depth to his character that we don't see in Nabu who is focused on his goal of order. I would love to see more of this story.

-Ice Jazz Elleth
TheMasked-Trickster chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
-and Uncle Jason shows up and saves him. DON'T DIE, KLARION! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH!
HeteroChromium chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I love this fic! It's so nice! Great job!
embermoonlight chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awwwww... continue soon!
EpicMickeyX chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Awwwww someone has to finish it?
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This...makes me sad. Poor Klarion! oh, muffin..you are so scared..*faves* sadistic much? HAHA! I read this while on my ps3, and had to find it on the computer so I could fav it :D
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
OOH! *U* I LOVE this! *U* Rock on! Hope you continue! *U* I don't like Klarion...but right now I actually find myself feeling badly for him! T.T Rock on!
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Ooooh! I would so very much like to continue this story! I don't know when I'll have the time to do it, but if I ever do I will let you know before I post it and give you the link! And of course give you credit for it at the beginning _
Talithi chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Okay, I am SO not up to the challenge but I would definitely love to read more of this if you ever decide to turn it into a chapter fic. (Please consider doing it!)
Floaging chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
BAH. WHAT NOW? WHAT HAPPENS NOW? I've been looking for a Kid Fate AU thing for ageeeees so this is lovely to see :)
AJ chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ooo, this sounds interesting...maybe Wally decides to forcibly take control, only for something to backfire. Then the two boys work together (while hiding Klarion from the JL) to figure things out? Or somethin...maybe a little slash? (I dunno if you write that, but oh well. Anyway, whatever you decide, keep going!