Reviews for The Librarian: Reidiculous Beginnings
silverdoutrane chapter 1 . 12/24/2020
Awesome! I love that your brother challenged you.

Can you do a spencer Reid and Cassandra killion crossover long shot fanfiction please?

merry Christmas
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 7/30/2019
Aww...Reid, my boy. I love it. Well done.
Susan M.M chapter 1 . 4/22/2019
This reminds me I should get to work on my CM/Librarians story. I think Reid would make an excellent Librarian.
dragonlots chapter 1 . 4/13/2018
That was fun. Thanks for sharing.
Ravnur chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Okay, Spencer Reid as the Librarian... That would have been an awesome fic to read. Not that this wasn't awesome, but it would have been fun to see Spencer being all Librarian, and maybe gaining some more confidence or something (not that he doesn't have it in the latest seasons)... and bam! then he accidentally or something meets his old team a few years later in the future, when he's gotten used to this stuff and more knowledgable...

But this was awesome as well, even though you killed Flynn...
Lowenweiss chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
A fascinating concept.

I hope you decide to write further chapters
FMA-YGOfangirl chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I wish there was more... Spencer Reid as the Librarian with no degrees in history and probably knows very little about world history: it would have been fun to watch him go on his first mission; solving puzzles, saving the damsel in distress and promptly getting saved by the damsel in distress, and defeating the bad guys all the while securing the artifacts where they would be safe from the hands of evil. While learning about history.

Oh well, it wasn't meant to be... unless I can somehow entice you to write more D
Reidemption chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Never heard of 'Librarian' so I had to look it up and I'm glad I did and ended up reading this. It was unique and interesting. Makes me want to watch the film.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
While I am very sad that you killed Flynn, Reid as the Librarian is a very interesting concept.