Reviews for A Wolf Among Men
Veronica chapter 1 . 1/22
Forgive me, please. But I couldn't help but nitpick a bit here. I'm a native from Spain and some of the supposedly Spanish terms you wrote here are wrong. Or not completely right, at least. 'Apurro' doesn't exist in Spanish castilian. 'Apúrate' does exists in South American Spanish but in castilian 'hurry' would be rightly translated into 'Date prisa' or 'Deprisa'. If I'm right and Cougar is a Spaniard then he should use Spanish castilian when talking his mother language instead of South American Spanish. Also, 'my friend' would be translated into 'amigo mío' instead of 'mi amigo'. Again, the version you used in this chapter is South American Spanish. So, not really right for someone native from Spain. Nonetheless, your story is very interesting and well written. I'm excited to have found such lenghty werewolf fic, too! I'm new in The Losers fandom and going through some well loved recs I got from diverse rec sites and fests. This fic of yours was one of them and I'm happy to find there are authors writing long fics in this fandom because I loved them. Double goes for lenghty werewolves fics! So thanks for take the time to write and post! Have a good weekend!
dae.lyn.7 chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
Good story, I was a bit taken aback by the abrupt time shift between Ch8 and Ch9 but other than that I really enjoyed it!
Baow chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
VooDoo Doll13 chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
I LOVED THIS! Seriously one of my favorite fics I've read so far! Seriously, I could kiss you right now, that's how much I loved it! Can't wait to read more of your work!

Zuvios Gemini chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
I might have flailed like a retarded seal. This was everything I could have asked for in a werewolf!Jensen fic. Ahhhh I loved it! Thanks so much for sharing!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
For the love of God I hope this works. If it doesn't. I will give up on life. I am so invested in this story right now.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 7 . 8/6/2012
I was smiling basically the whole time reading this chapter. Ahh so perfect. I hope Jensen doesn't go crazy.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
Yes Jensen's first out-of-cycle shift! Love it.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
I love how Cougar helped him relax into the change. Perfect.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Okaaaay I'm gonna punch Clay if he keeps blocking Cougar and Jensen from getting to one another. Annoying old man. XD
Zuvios Gemini chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
I'm so glad everyone is taking this remotely well. Well besides Jensen of course. Poor thing.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Oh I am so thankful that Jensen's transformation didn't go the way I thought it would in my head. Where he changed violently and then went after Cougar. Whew. Thank God.
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I love werewolf!Losers fics. They're my favorite. XD This is gonna be good.
Auds1978 chapter 9 . 4/24/2012
When I watch the movie and read the comics, I don't them as a couple. I think that you make them very naturally become one, say just how good a writer you are.
Mel Storm chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
O.M.G! I have to say, this is the first time reading a "losers" fanfic. and your story was the first that caught my attention. and all i can say is "holy crap!" this was fantasic! i loved the plot and loved how the characters got connected. its got me excited to see what else you have writen and hope for other future stories im to read of this pairing. thank you so much for letting me really open up to a new pairing in a series.