Reviews for Sorta Like Freaky Friday But Pervy
kurtjay chapter 1 . 4/3
Pervy pervy ;)
Corpse-Angel chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I love it! Dave is my kind of guy. :3 I love how insecure he is because, well, it seems to me a lot of girls are really insecure. Stupid media. Davey
PamperedKitty chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This was so good _
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
! Loved it!
darius prince of the sea chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Aww it's over i liked that story I wasn't ready for an ending the kiss though I was screaming that in my head I'm like he just walks away with no kiss what the heck I would've kissed him if we did all of that theres no choice and then it happened and I'm like thank you but still where the phone calls and the saved numbers and the coffee date hell where's the sex! i.e.( if I get this bent outta shape that mines I really love the story)sequel or another chapter! Please!
zigzagzoom94 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
That fortuneteller is totally a Kurtofsky shipper :D
An Udar chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ok, first I want to say that I love this idea, with the whole 'Freaky Friday' thing, but PLEASE could you add another chapter? Maybe a lemon? And the morning after? PLEASE!
Person Of A Strange Origin chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Hott! Odd but sexy and it really worked for me! (laughs) I loved it so much!
Coco.munchies chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I don't usually enjoy Freaky Friday type fics, but I'm still smiling five minutes after reading yours. If all Kurtofsky fics are like this we need to have way more in the world :) Your ending was funny and cute. I'm going to go off and dream about what happened after the final word...
Bearcho chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
A great fanfic, thanks for your time writing this, it was cool, specially Kurt's dream _
GDG chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I loved the ending! great story! I wis it was longer with chapters! it was THAT good :)
mothamaeghan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
It can't be normal to re-read a story as much as i've re-read this.

I love this. Great Job sweetie :)

(Maybe a sequel where they actually have sex? Just a suggestion).
Bam4Me chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Your ending may be weird but they sure are perfect!
gosai-girl chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Ooh, that was really good! Very hot, and I love your writing style.

What a freaky situation. XD lol

haha, i like the ending! "We should have sex." ... lmao

But alas, after that we're left to our own fantasies!

lol, good work on this story, and keep writing!