Reviews for Love Bonds
Ghost Face the Apocalypse chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
This is...very descriptive. Very cute. And very much the heartwarming story. Thank you, mate, whoever you are.
xxGeoAngelxx chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh my, this deserves so many views. This was well-written, had a good plot, and... You, my darling, did a great job.
Closet Cleaner chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Words cannot describe this fic! This has to be the /perfect/ SuFin story! I mean, I've never read one that captures the essence of their relationship like this does! And I love the whole 'before books' and the 'time of legends' and stuff. It sounded incredibly archaic and Viking-y. _
To tell you the truth, I'm in the middle of writing a SuFin right now in which Berwald was going to wear handcuffs for the same purpose, but then I'd feel like I was ripping it off you, so I'll think of something else. Besides, you pull it off way better than I could! XD Thus is the life of an amateur writer, ne?
Anyway, I'm saving this to read over in the future! (It's just so good!)
Eggnog-Drunkard chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is a really interesting smutfic :DDD I really love historical settings, and surprisingly enough for Hetalia, I don't see much around
(AND YAY SEME BONDAGE)
slioe chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
wow. absolutely love it:)
Lispet chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
You spelt 'encouraged' wrong at the bottom

Apart from that, I can't fault you. This was amazing and so cute and gorgeous. And Finland and Sweden. That is all.

Have a cookie and a nice day!
Cath chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I read this while listening to "Bones" by Simon Curtis, and... well...

My heart is pounding, my face is REALLY warm, and I feel like I'm about to have a massive nosebleed.

Seriously. This is amazing. I loved it.
Geertrui chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
No words, no words... for how much I love this. Seriously, I just. Asdfhjklkjgno words. It is so beautifully written (there were a couple of typos; I don't particularly care but you might :'3) and, you know what? Original. I can only think of perhaps one or two other fics that strayed from the way most other smutfics are written. It just seemed so... different. Perhaps it was the seme!bondage, but there was just this vibe to this story I don't think I've ever experienced with fic before.

Excellent job, and I send love and hugs and tackle!glomps your way! 3
steelnightshade123 chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Bravo good sir, bravo! Well written and super hot
bleubirdsong chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Nice story. I am not the brightest person around(*blonde*) so I think your story was absolutely wonderful.
MizukiCheese-kun chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
BONDS ON SEME. -explodes of fangirl happiness-

This was AWESOME. Cute, sexy, humorous, just everything! I was reluctant when I saw the word bondage, cause with ukes it just makes them these weaklings (trololol even more so then they're usually portrayed) and it's annoying. But, bonds on a seme has always been, like, MY AWAITING DREAM. AND YOU HAVE MADE IT HAPPEN. I thank you. -bows- so, With that being said. -thumbs up- good job. :D
MizukiCheese-kun chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
BONDS ON SEME. -explodes of fangirl happiness-

PianoIsLove chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I think you did an excellent job with this, especially Finland's characterization. I'm Finnish-American, so I always appreciate it when people make Tino tough (after all, he's a total bamf! xD), instead of a weakling. Great job! :)
AlexLeFee chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
It was fantastic. Loved it!
AngelicDemon97 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011