Reviews for Destruction of Obsession
CharlieBoneFan chapter 5 . 5/30/2021
Wonderful story!
Qtkittee chapter 1 . 4/7/2021
I have happily purchased your story. Now to enjoy it.
Teen543 chapter 5 . 7/26/2020
And now I have read the Appendices! A great continuation of their story! I love it! Thank you!
Teen543 chapter 1 . 7/25/2020
Yes! I love your story! Purchased on Amazon for Kindle! So worth it! Love that it starts at the end of Gaston Leroux's story and how it all plays out! Reading the Appendices now! Yey! Thank you!
mlle. fantome chapter 5 . 8/13/2018
this has been so delightful to read thank you so much
mlle. fantome chapter 2 . 8/13/2018
this is so sweet i love this
i do however feel an urge to note that especially in 1800s france jeune fille meant girl
fille meant sex worker
mlle. fantome chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
interesting that you chose to make Christine 16 when in leroux she's 20-22 i believe
Bruja De El Mar Zafiro chapter 1 . 4/27/2018
Miss, I have read your PM, can you please send me again your e-mail, wen I try to make contact with you the mail report me that the account does not exist. Please?
Bruja De El Mar Zafiro chapter 1 . 4/22/2018
Hello!
Where can I read the rest of the story? Why did you put it in fanfiction if you will going to delete it and never let me read the hole thing? Please! Why did you did this to me! I want to read all the story, but, I can't buy it! It's not fair! In my country, and I can't buy the book, I don't know how!
stellarator chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
Oh please, write another Appendix in which Erik Junior meets Raoul's daughter and falls in love with her! It would be hilarious! XD
Aside from that, I really liked your story. I just left a review on Amazon and I'm purchasing the paperback version of your book. :)
MyraValhallah chapter 5 . 8/12/2015
I recently downloaded this onto my kindle and I loved it. An interesting blend of book and 2004 movie- after all in the book Christine was only learning from Erik for three months before the events of the book.
I must admit that I found the prospect of the Persian abducting Christine- no matter the reason- out of character. I love the Raoul story arc, beautifully understated compared to many I've read. I have to say though that your choice to make Christine illiterate was a strange one, after all, even in Leroux's original she can read and in more than one occasion she sends letters to Raoul. I do however think the idea of Erik teaching her to read is a really sweet one :) Cat and Little Erik are adorable.

I do have a major peeve in fanfiction: the childhood sweetheart. I know its something that happens in real life as well, but I've seen it used in SO many fanfiction stories that it's becme cliché, its something that can turn me off a story no matter how much I might be enjoying it. Your story is an exception though, I love that you closed with Catherine remaining unsure of Armand's feelings, and Armand still being shy around her.

Thank you for sharing this story, I wish I had found it while you were writing it
Chaos.Started.It chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Bought this story on my Kindle right after you published it and I am going on to read it for probably about the 4th or 5th time. You are so incredibly talented and I LOVE your portrayal of all the characters, especially Erik with his personality and third person speech. Thank you for existing. :)

Much Love
Wynni chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
oh, this is delightful. Armand is precious!
Unauthorized Name chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Ok i dont know who you are but a response to a review showe my mine and my friends thred

A response to your review at r/6800432/

Glad to know I'm not alone! I agree, seeing his attention to detail just shows how much he treasures her :)

Thanks for reviewing!

-X-

If there was any doubt as to the vitality of their child, all was gone by the beginning Christine's eighth month. Having an inverted schedule of time was proving non-existent to their baby, and so many nights when Christine desperately wished for sleep, the baby found such times perfect for exploring the cavern of the womb and its elasticity.

And that was how she found herself awakened on her birthday. Tiny hands pressing firmly into her lungs woke her with a gasp, and she would have cried had Erik's own hand not settled comfortingly on her abdomen. She was so very tired!

"Hush now, Christine."

I dont know why this is if your ment to but yea...
inactiveeustacescrubbs chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
christine is twenty in the leroux novel, at least. congrats on the publication!