Reviews for Destruction of Obsession
FantomPhan33 chapter 44 . 5/6/2013
LOVED IT! Well worth the it not as long as possibly others waited since I just recently found your story. ha ha

Here are some of my favorite parts:

**Impudent wife...Apparently his darling, eye rolling wife was frazzled.** LOVE how he thinks of her, not that she really is these things but I think it really amuses him to think them to himself since he never thought he would ever have a wife and to be able to call her anything attached with the word wife makes him feel normal, like any other man who had a demanding or impudent wife. It is really a term of endearment and she knows it. I really liked how you brought out that point without really bringing it out...Nice touch.

**He could return home and fill his parent's minds would tales of monsters and corpses bent on his annihilation.** Oh that is funny. Yes Erik because any monster like you WOULD only have one thing on his mind...complete annihilation. you are too funny.

**he opened his small business under the assumed name Leroux** Nice hat tip there.

**Insolent boy.** 'this slave of fashion, basking in your glory!' ha ha I just couldn't help singing that when I read it. No, no, he is NOT Raoul, Erik...this is Armand.

**But he supposed his timid manner was far superior to Erik's own disastrous courting skills.** Oh yes, because Erik would just LOVE it if Armand snuck in one night and stole her away to live in an underground lair as he forced her to marry him. Yes, Erik, those tactics rarely work and you are the one exception to the rule. hee hee

**though his propensities for trouble demanded constant guidance. And sturdier locks.** Oh Little Erik is too much like dear old daddy is he? Oh yes, I can see a heart breaker in the making there. Hmmm, maybe you need to write ANOTHER appendix and let us see what happens with his love life.

**"Now go spy on your sister. I allow them one kiss for their engagement and not a bit more!"
The boy had the cheek to salute before disappearing through the door, and Erik was confident his wishes would be seen to admirably.** Oh man I just cracked up at that. Not only in Erik's strictness about how many kisses are going to be doled out and received but also that he saluted him about it and that he knew it would be carried out admirably. Just tooo darn cute!

And Armand's willingness to take in Erik's face was perfect and how he was sooo concerned about 'baby' and that she be cared for properly and how he read to her and apologized when he had to go ask Erik how to say a word. You so totally captured that perfectly.

Ahhhhh, very nice. It made me fell all warm and fuzzy inside. And I had no idea there was going to be a proposal...I just thought this was going to be about him seeing his face. so great surprise for me there! Thanks for posting it!
theInsaneArtist chapter 11 . 4/11/2013
Stockholm Syndrome... I suppose it has it's uses.
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 27 . 4/11/2013
Ok, this is the sweetest family ever. I really don't know what to write, it was just wonderful!
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 26 . 4/11/2013
aww, What a cute little family, I LOVE THEM! Erik is such a good daddy and I love how he calls her his little Cat, too cute. I wonder who was watching them, the Daroga? I will have to read and find out.
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 24 . 4/11/2013
That was so sweet that Erik drew pictures of her and made corresponding songs, that made me love Erik even more! I also loved that he is calling the baby his now, not Christine's and showing that he is claiming it too.
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Ok, now they need to fight over names. ha ha. I hope Erik learns that he should claim the baby too, because poor guy, he is just scared.
FantomPhan33 chapter 40 . 4/9/2013
Nice heart to heart they had. then a nice other stuff they had. And the letter from Raoul was a nice touch - plus the fact that Erik had to assure her that the delivery boy rode away unharmed - but the letter sure made Erik think. I am so happy they are all home, safe and happy. At last...

NOW I am off to read the appendix!
FantomPhan33 chapter 39 . 4/9/2013
Armand needs a play mate. Or Erik to teach him or something.
And that was pretty cute stuff with the priest. Erik is becoming almost social now.
Poor FĂ©lin Christin, being all kid-handled like that. Erik was not pleased!
And glad the husband is home. Hope he stays now.
Ahhhhh, his family was home. Just don't go digging in the back yard any time a new meaning to the Daroga is pushing up daisys! ha ha.
FantomPhan33 chapter 38 . 4/9/2013
Too cute about her stumbling out of bed and taking the sheets with her and then throwing them back on with a curse. she is spending too much time with Erik and picking up his bad habits. ha ha.

Then she jumped to the conclusions about the midwife - again something Erik would do.
I liked the Doctor. Wonder how he head of him?

Ahhhh, they made up.
FantomPhan33 chapter 37 . 4/9/2013
How sweet. they made use of the rug again! And when he confessed about killing the Daroga (which I am still on the fence about, but whatever) she did not get mad at him, or blame him for Philippe's death. But he has to go to confession hu?
Ok, now that the fireplace loving is over get that kid to the Dr.
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Awww, are we gunna get a baby! Erik would be such a great dad once he gets over his violent and suspicious tendencies. Christine is already like a little mother hen.
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
ha ha felin Christine? I would be TERRIFIED to be up so high watching the opera, so I don't blame Christine! They are so cute together!
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Erik, what a gentleman, taking Christine out for a morning stroll. YAY Christine loves him! I'm so happy for them. I loved the ring scene, Erik didn't know what to think did he. And the kitten... awww.
FantomPhan33 chapter 36 . 4/8/2013
Erik beat down the door and came in scaring people - ahhhh, good to have you back darling!
Oh and look who came with him...Possessive Erik! Missed you too sweet thing!
OH goodie they get to go back to the opera house lair.
And woohhooo he gets to go sneaking and creeping as the Opera Ghost again, but with a smile...can you imagine the poor unsuspecting person getting a midnight snack in the kitchen that night? You grab an apple and turn around and there is the Opera Ghost standing there with a smile on his face holding half a cooked chicken or something. Yikes!
FantomPhan33 chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
Well, I am just sorry for Raoul. he is sad and alone and I feel badly for him. That being said, he needed to let her go, now he is gunna get it!
Knock, Knock - Avon calling!
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »