Reviews for Destruction of Obsession
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 24 . 4/11/2013
That was so sweet that Erik drew pictures of her and made corresponding songs, that made me love Erik even more! I also loved that he is calling the baby his now, not Christine's and showing that he is claiming it too.
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 22 . 4/9/2013
Ok, now they need to fight over names. ha ha. I hope Erik learns that he should claim the baby too, because poor guy, he is just scared.
FantomPhan33 chapter 40 . 4/9/2013
Nice heart to heart they had. then a nice other stuff they had. And the letter from Raoul was a nice touch - plus the fact that Erik had to assure her that the delivery boy rode away unharmed - but the letter sure made Erik think. I am so happy they are all home, safe and happy. At last...

NOW I am off to read the appendix!
FantomPhan33 chapter 39 . 4/9/2013
Armand needs a play mate. Or Erik to teach him or something.
And that was pretty cute stuff with the priest. Erik is becoming almost social now.
Poor FĂ©lin Christin, being all kid-handled like that. Erik was not pleased!
And glad the husband is home. Hope he stays now.
Ahhhhh, his family was home. Just don't go digging in the back yard any time soon...gives a new meaning to the Daroga is pushing up daisys! ha ha.
FantomPhan33 chapter 38 . 4/9/2013
Too cute about her stumbling out of bed and taking the sheets with her and then throwing them back on with a curse. she is spending too much time with Erik and picking up his bad habits. ha ha.

Then she jumped to the conclusions about the midwife - again something Erik would do.
I liked the Doctor. Wonder how he head of him?

Ahhhh, they made up.
FantomPhan33 chapter 37 . 4/9/2013
How sweet. they made use of the rug again! And when he confessed about killing the Daroga (which I am still on the fence about, but whatever) she did not get mad at him, or blame him for Philippe's death. But he has to go to confession hu?
Ok, now that the fireplace loving is over get that kid to the Dr.
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
Awww, are we gunna get a baby! Erik would be such a great dad once he gets over his violent and suspicious tendencies. Christine is already like a little mother hen.
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 18 . 4/8/2013
ha ha felin Christine? I would be TERRIFIED to be up so high watching the opera, so I don't blame Christine! They are so cute together!
Mrs.Destler72 chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Erik, what a gentleman, taking Christine out for a morning stroll. YAY Christine loves him! I'm so happy for them. I loved the ring scene, Erik didn't know what to think did he. And the kitten... awww.
FantomPhan33 chapter 36 . 4/8/2013
Erik beat down the door and came in scaring people - ahhhh, good to have you back darling!
Oh and look who came with him...Possessive Erik! Missed you too sweet thing!
OH goodie they get to go back to the opera house lair.
And woohhooo he gets to go sneaking and creeping as the Opera Ghost again, but with a smile...can you imagine the poor unsuspecting person getting a midnight snack in the kitchen that night? You grab an apple and turn around and there is the Opera Ghost standing there with a smile on his face holding half a cooked chicken or something. Yikes!
FantomPhan33 chapter 35 . 4/8/2013
Well, I am just sorry for Raoul. he is sad and alone and I feel badly for him. That being said, he needed to let her go, now he is gunna get it!
Knock, Knock - Avon calling!
FantomPhan33 chapter 34 . 4/8/2013
Ok Daroga I am not happy with you right now but If Erik won't kill you, neither will I...but I am not going to like you until Erik does again too. I did like how he said that while he was once grateful for his companionship, he was now merely a painful reminder of the darkest moments of his life. very sad and touching.
THE DESK HOUSED THE LASSO! Dying!
Oh you are LYING now, Daroga? I am shocked...SHOCKED! Oh Erik don't believe him, it is a lie. BAD DAROGA!
OOps, uhhhh, you kind of killed him there Erik...how are we supposed to forgive him now? Kind of hard to do, don't you think when he is laying there bug-eyed! Oh and yes, how are you supposed to get information out of him when he is dead? Well, sorry son, that is what you get when you do not leave Erik's toys alone - you get Punjabed!
Erik was cute thinking he would let Christine name the next child and even the horse if she wanted to. So long as she named his decently. ha ha
Without her he had no needs?! wwwaaaaaaaa Ok, off to see if he gets her back...
FantomPhan33 chapter 33 . 4/7/2013
YIPPEEE the Persian is back! Hey what is he doing? Hey, don't you take her away from Erik! BAD DAROGA!
OH you are taking your life in your hands going back to see Erik now, silly, silly man! AND ohhhh, Raoul!
FantomPhan33 chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
Ha ha, the bassinet is a full two feet from the window.
And Christine had so ask Marie embarrassing questions, ha ha
Oh he wants to ravish her and not be a brute! ha ha
Looks like Catherin was a good baby for the good hour. wink wink
FantomPhan33 chapter 31 . 4/7/2013
Ok that was funny about throwing out the diapers. And I think you will not let Erik tell her how he did laundry at the lair because YOU don't have any idea and you don't want to have to make something up, ha ha. That is what I would have done. Blame it on Erik.
The grounds keep er is over 75 winters. ha ha How old are YOU Erik? And you still look at her with lust filled eyes!
Ahhh, they are going to be apart for the first time in like forever.
Ok it looks like Erik needs to take Armand under his wing or something. He misses male companionship.
And yep that piano man is doomed!
744 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »