Reviews for Foxtrot
LunaBee13 chapter 10 . 8/4/2012
Can you pleeeeeaaaaasssseeee become an author? You are an amazing author :) (By the way, I'm a friend of Catie and Tori's :P)
Altyy chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Whoa. Very nice! I love your stories!
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
the foxtrot is such a happy dance full of energy yet this story is not. i was thinking of not posting a review on this chapter because i really didnt have much to say because i am more of a happy ending kind of person and i dont write negative reviews but i just though it would be rude to give you long reviews on every chapter and then nothing on the end. i do hope you fix this ending sometime that would be great. thank you for the story. you are a very good writer.
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 9 . 12/29/2011
oh god poor leo and his workshop! geezzzz altair desmond act your ages! annas right stop! if leo goes into cardiac arrest then im gonna go smurfy on both of you! this is just fantastic isnt it. anna has totaly lost her marbles! shaun buddy i was waiting to hear you wonderful personality. my god this apple is like the crystal skull from indianna jones! get rid of it and give anna some meds for smurf sake! one more chapter to go!
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
anna you are funny! of course Maria is winning! shes tought! and of course all smurfing hell breaks lose! XD lol desmond! "i was translating malik!" altair: silent but deadly (unless maria puts him in his place just silent XD).
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
i love the song mad world. lol leo is like "who are all these people who suddely appeared in my workshop?" ha ha ha "i would?" i love you leo! *onward to ch 8*
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 6 . 12/29/2011
ANNA IS DEAD! WHAT! this better be one of her trippy dreams! (seriously i havent dreamed for months and she is constantly having dreams that are like James Cameron (or you:)) wrote them). oh shes alive and everyone is here. wow! oh smruf altair, maria, and akilina all there. together. akward!
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
oh poor anna and ezio and leo. WHAT! DONT TRY TO LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING GOOD BYE! these two busted their butts for the past MONTH taking care of you while you were in a COMA! *ch 6 here i come!*
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 4 . 12/29/2011
ok weird trippy dream/ asolute nightmare. I LOVE TEA! i would have some now if it wasnt 1:38 am. and she fell down the rabbit hole. that always means things are about to get even more crazy. A MONTH! WHAT! *to ch 5 like NOW!*
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
shes wearing his clothes, shes watching him paint, she is eating the food he serves, lucky, lucky, lucky! Anna you girly need to eat more *gets out buffet* well guess she kind of lost it at some point but i would too. heck i would probably fake it just so ezio could hold me and comfort me XD. speaking of ezio he is hurt! *gasp on to ch 4*
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
OMG LEO! Anna you lucky smurf! (ps: i am a smurf so i may say that at times). she gets to stay with leo. if i was her i would drive him crazy with questions.
BrittneyGlambertAlsoZeldaFan chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
ok so tonight i have a note pad so i can leave more in detail reviews which is what i normaly do. ok first off the tights part made me laugh. omg falling asleep in a small hill of rose petels...that sounds amazing...and missing apple not good. its like if she lost the alspark from Transformers. EZIO! at the end made me happy. on to chapter 2!
selena1234 chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
WHAT!

END!

NONONONONOOOOOO

You can still fix it so it still works! Maybe do a really amazing scene where Ezio somehow comes in and saves her? yeah?

See what you did to me? Im the insane one! :D
Alissin chapter 10 . 11/13/2011
Wow...what an end...wow...I really mean it, in a good way. Even after 15 minutes I'm still thinking about story was very good. Catchy. It would be cool to continue it, but nobody is forcing you if you don't want. In those kind of storyes I stay like this in the front of the computer and I think at all I read to put the pieces together like in a puzzle. At wath the characters have been through, and in this case how Anna after all she have done, ended being mad. And I really like how you put it in. If you decide to continue it don't hesitate to let me know because I will very happy read it. Good work and good luck with it!
ALittleTrickster chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
...That was slightly disturbing. But VERY well written!