Reviews for Teen Machines
Avarenda chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Ok you got me hooked. I have to wonder how Rache and Quinn will end up together without Beth to act as the catalyst?
Daughter of the Wolves chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Love the beginning :) Cant wait to read more!
Pissed chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Update Enemy Of My Enemy :(
rocket-runner chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Ugh, epic sad face!

I absolutely hate stories where Rachel doesn't make it in New York. Same with stories where Rachel leaves Quinn and Beth. I'm just going to blame it Rachel not making it and leaving Q and B on her guilt. This next time, she's going to be there for Quinn and Puck - and Beth, but not all of them together - and they're going to be happy and successful. Right? Cue pleading eyes.

Anyway, I like the premise. I look forward to see where you take this.

Oh, and I would love to see how cynical/bitter/tired Rachel handles high school and the Glee Club.

Update soon.

-Chelsea
f00f00 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
umi chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Great start! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
A chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
...holy shit, I need an update like now. Just like all of your other stories, this is fantastic. I hope it's not a dream and Rachel can "fix" things. The smut scene was well done and VERY mortifying.

Can't wait for more updates from you and all of your fics, you truly are a great writer.
chatterbox0608 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This has such a promising first chapter. You write the characters with such raw emotions, and I can't wait for the journey your story will take us on.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
deadliestdeceit chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
You write so realistically, and the way you portray the emotions the characters are feeling... it's amazing. I feel like I'm dying of anticipation for the next chapter, haha. Good work!