Reviews for 100 New Possibilities
LittleKeybladeNinja chapter 100 . 8/15/2011
Awwww it's over /: but this was a great chapter! :D

Aerith's face will probably be like this O.O when she sees

Yuffie all tied up xD
Starry Requiem chapter 100 . 8/15/2011
Aw! It's over. You always write the best challenges, you really do.

I really enjoyed this challenge. It was very fun, and pretty light-hearted. The last chapter was pretty much the cutest way to end it instead of the usual 'depressing' takes. xD

Poor Leon, Aerith probably won't be too happy. :P

I voted on your poll, by the way. I definitely think you should do another challenge. You really can't go wrong with those. (: But maybe one with a longer word count, that'd be fun to see.
Aika08 chapter 100 . 8/15/2011
Congratulations on finishing! You did a great job on this!
MonMonCandie chapter 100 . 8/15/2011
LOL! I'm going to assume this is payback for the rope thing from earlier. XD I love how Leon's afraid now that Aerith is home. His fun time is over! 8D

Congrats on finishing your 3rd 100 theme challenge! It was an awesome run! I'll be sure to check out that poll! ;)
Cherished Tenshi chapter 100 . 8/15/2011
SQUFFIE! I luve that pairing! _

Yuffie? Not talking? Are my eyes playing tricks on me? ;)

Squall is so awesome in this. He always is,.but he's even more awesome than normal. :D

Boo! This Challenge has ended! :( But I really liked it! :(((

Everything in this was just so well wrote, and I *heart* it to death! :)

So, fantastic job with the 100 chapters! Well done, and I can't wait to see your future stories and Challenges! :)

Awesome work! _
RoseOfADifferentColor chapter 100 . 8/15/2011
Wow, congratulations on finishing a fantastic challenge, I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, but I truly enjoyed reading this challenge. You did a great job, on both this one and 100 Fish In The Sea, but I'll say more about that on the challenge. **applause** Well done!

ROADC
LittleKeybladeNinja chapter 99 . 8/14/2011
Poor Xion :( at least Axel was there to comfort her :)

...and where was Roxas? he's probably asleep dreaming about sea-salt ice cream x3 lol

Ohhhhh can you do another Sokai one? :P

Pleaseeee lol
LittleKeybladeNinja chapter 98 . 8/14/2011
Awww nice chapter :) i wish there was a real Twilight Town :p
MonMonCandie chapter 99 . 8/14/2011
Irony bites Axel. :( If only he knew... Anyways neat job. You're almost done two more challenges! Congrats. :)
Cherished Tenshi chapter 99 . 8/14/2011
Aww! This was adorable! Thank you so much for writing it! *Hugs*

Oh Xion... Axel will never commit suicide... I hope. ;)

Great job on your whole Challenge! Can't wait for the last chapter! :D

Good luck! _
Cherished Tenshi chapter 98 . 8/13/2011
Aww! This was adorable! Aww! :)

I know I shoukdn't ask, but if you are still taking requests, then can you do Axel/Xion please? It's fine if you don't, since I'm such a late reviewer abd all... ;)

Anyway, I love this whole Challenge! Good luck for the um... Next two? _
Aika08 chapter 97 . 8/12/2011
A perfect Drabble for Larxel Day! Good chapter!
LittleKeybladeNinja chapter 97 . 8/12/2011
Just like Larxene to not say thank you /: but I bet way way

deep down she is thankful :)
MonMonCandie chapter 97 . 8/12/2011
LOL Larxene just walks off...that's so her. xD Poor Axel will never get the recognition he needs. :P
MonMonCandie chapter 96 . 8/11/2011
Love how musically-adept Demyx is. x3 I kinda agree with him that maybe life has a rhythm we don't necessarily see. ;)