Reviews for You Love Me!
Oh No its Kristina chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
oo I can't wait too see what Spike will do. I think that is so sweet! Awesome Chapter! Loved it. Can't wait for more :))
Oh No its Kristina chapter 8 . 1/17/2013
That was good. I want more Spike and Becky. I can't wait to see what Spike says to her or what Becky is going to do to Spike. Loved it though and can't wait for more. Please Update Soon.
Oh No its Kristina chapter 7 . 10/8/2012
I was just thinking about his story no joke! Poor becky I still am on the ify about Spike. He better make this up to her!I loved how Danny stepped up to be her father, truly touching. Anyways loved it alot! Cant wait for more. Please Update Soon.
kO-Cassidy chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Soo amazing. Almost brought me to tears. But u can't leave me handgun like that. Please keep updating :)
Oh No its Kristina chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
God what a jerk!
I always have mixed emotions when the guy is like this! I want to hate him and for them to never get back together but then I want him to make it up to her and everything is just peachy! Anyway its a great chapter I am so exicted to know why he didn't see her but he needs to step away from wendy and focus on Becky! Cant wait for more! Please Update soon.
Oh No its Kristina chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
I am so glad you are back I love this story so much and cant wait for more! I cant believe Spike would forget about Becky I think she needs to make him really jealous and show him what he is missing and could you please go a little more into how he forgot her im a little confused about it. other than that it was amazing cant wait for the next chapter!
Oh No its Kristina chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
It was good! I just spike was in it more and it was longer but still good! Cant wait for more
Oh No its Kristina chapter 3 . 10/26/2011
aww poor icebox!

I hope that Spike comes over and comforts her and they watch a movie or something together!

I cant wait for more, love this story! :)

Please update soon
Mrs.Jasper Whitlock Hale081896 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
i love it i think spike should be there when she wakes up UPDATE ASAP! PLEASE!
Oh No its Kristina chapter 2 . 8/4/2011
im so happy you posted another chapter!

I think you should add something like spike coming over to see if becky is alright :)

I cant wait for more please update soon :)
Hjp-Dlm chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
AMAZINGGGG
Mrs.Jasper Whitlock Hale081896 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I can't wait to read more!
Oh No its Kristina chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
How Cute

I would never picture them together but it actually works

Great Chapter! I loved the story before this one too