Reviews for The Feline Warden
Solidstach chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Awesome story. I sense something inconvenient in Anders' future. Probably Ser-Pounce-A-Lot's reaction to the Vengeance spirit in his human friend.
I like the fact that our unfavorite black doggie is dead. Pity that the Orlesian survived. Damn Orlesians, spies - all of them!
Morninglight chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
*cries* The Orlesian Commander's a jerk.
Morninglight chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
*cries* Gerald is a jerk. Poor Ser Pounce-a-lot!
alyssacousland chapter 5 . 10/20/2011
Oh, no! Never thought I'd say this, but PLEASE don't let Alistair spoil it for Anders! (Shame on me, I'm an Alistair fan, but I really love Anders too! Damn Dragon Age2! hahah!)

Great chapter! Can't wait till you update! :D
alyssacousland chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
Ah, love is in the air. Hopefully the Commander will turn her attention to Anders, yes?

Love the fight and the fact that the female cat is warming up to Pounce, haha!

Pounce doesn't like Oghren, huh? That's ok, I don't either! Pounce is now officially my favorite cat, aside from my own, that is...

Great chapter! :D
alyssacousland chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Fantastic twist, making Pounce a Grey Warden as well! Great job! Loving this! :D
alyssacousland chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Haha, I like how Anders comes up with the name! Great job!

Loving this, adding it to my favorites, now! :D
alyssacousland chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Oh, a fantastic start to your fic! I like it a lot and can see that it's going to become a favorite of mine! Great job! :D
Cozziellamas chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
Haha, this is funny, no, not funny hilarious! Oh and the big eye thing Puss does? I call it, 'Mee, mee, eyes' from Madagascar when Mort goes bug eyed, he always goes mee mee mee. XD
Sorceress Nadira chapter 3 . 8/8/2011
Oh, this is precious . I like the whole idea of describing Awakening events from Ser Pounce-A-Lot POV and the last piece when he actually became a Warden was great :) That explains well why he was so fierce a fighter against darkspawn (as Anders mentioned in DA2 when asked about his cat).

I like it, will there be any more? :D

PS. "Oh, so... the other cat is dead? Good! I don't like competition!" It's like looking at my own cat, lolz...
QueenOfSleep chapter 3 . 4/28/2011