Reviews for Gone Rogue
Wozzler chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
i know this is a weird thing to dwell on but theres one thing i dont get when people say about dans social status. once he was accepted by serena and nate, he was one of them. when rufus married lily, even more so. just because he chose to stay living in brooklyn means nothing.
Sarah chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Hot! And yet, very sweet. Thanks for writing.
Dulcedecorumest chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
This was muy muy caliente!
DairOTP chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
I loved this one! You keep saying that you suck, but seriously! This is great!

And I realized that the other fic that I liked of Dan/Blair you wrote! Great work! You should write more of these! :)
Crazychicke chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
i forgot to mention in the last and in this chapter too- i love the bickering and the cuddling - it's something i think chair didn't focus on as much.. i really like dair's realtionship here
Crazychicke chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
ok first off - it didn't suck, i actually thought it was pretty good smutty goodness for dair! ;) secondly, i'm loving blair in this and sensible but sexy dan. can't wait to read more.
bsloths chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This is so beyond perfect! I loved every minute of it - I so wish it had been canon in Season 4!
bluebaby1219 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
This was great and very, very hot. And didn't seem smutty at all..maybe because it just seemed like a glimpse in the DB relationship, if it happened. Because come on, they've barely kissed on screen and the chemistry is all kinds of explosive. So we know that when they finally get it on it'll burn our TV to cinders.

Write more? I love DB fluff but you write DB hotness extremely well. :)
dairforever chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
fucking good.
ADL1820 chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
You aren't bad at smut...this is hot!
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Honey, you are SO not bad at smut. This is absolutely delicious, and I loved every minute of it :) Cinnamon.
PB4ever chapter 2 . 3/23/2011
it's so in character

woah hot
PB4ever chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
lol hurray I finally found Dair smut

my life is complete! woah)))))))))
ElenaBelle chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Loved this. It was sexy, and I enjoyed seeing Blair in setting away from the UES, I'd love to see something like this happen on the show.
usuckbananas chapter 2 . 3/14/2011
I loved it, but I think you should continue it. LOL I think you're actually really good with the smut. I also hope that you at least keep writing Dair stories. We need them!