Reviews for The Boogie Man Curse
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
Ah, yes, the floral scent. Bad form, Lavender...

Nicely done!
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
Ah. One thing hasn't changed-Hermione feels safe around Severus even after the curse is gone.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
I just bet that Ron and Harry would rather see Hermione in St. Mungo's (where they don't have to think about her) than see Snape taking care of her in a way that they can't.

And it is also a delight to see Snape smiling and laughing like a normal person; the beard would also certainly cover up the next scars, and high collar would give him strangulation feelings.

There is a common factor in the symptoms, but I don't see it yet; but I'm happy that Snape does.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Yes, this is the voice of unreasoned terror talking, though Hermione has been through enough to clothe her fear with reality. Very good start.
Dena Gray chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Oh, I just love how inventive and grounded this story is. I would liked to have seen more in the "afters" section, but there is enough there for me to dream up my own conclusions, so I don't really mind. ;) Lovely idea!
hortus-deliciarum chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
I like your story. :) I felt the ending was a little hastily done, but I liked every other part of it. It was neat how this had been going on for so long and how she kept forgetting, so that she'd say the same things over and over again. I was thinking that they'd figure out something like she keeps relapsing because she starts to feel friendly towards Snape, but I like the way you've done it.
Scattered Logic chapter 4 . 3/7/2011
I enjoyed this story so much during the Exchange, and when I saw it pop up again, I couldn't resist a quick re-read. applause I love Healer Snape, a profession that I think you're the only HG/SS writer to use for him. I have a secret weakness for hurt/comfort fic, and this just hit all the right notes. ;)