Reviews for More To Love Than This
denninelli chapter 54 . 3/26
I originally had not realized that the story came from personal happenings. I came to understand that you knew too much. Well done on writing this. I so hope that it has really helped you and that you now have a great life.
lmc123 chapter 54 . 2/27
A mammoth piece of writing... slowly told, no rushing... telling an important story. Thank you
samantha.thomasmoody chapter 21 . 2/23
You have done so very well with this story, from comments, I'm led to believe this happened to you, I know you don't want pity, although it's hard not to give, I hope you gained strength from what happened, I grew up with a abusive step father, he drank and did drugs, the mental abuse was very very bad, while bringing my mother down into a brain washed depression, I was forced to leave my home at 16, my beautiful home on the river my grandfather built and my grandmother died in... My mother is no longer married to him, took lots of therapy to reconnect and forgive her.. I'm stronger as a result.. I was wondering if the part about the little boy was true? I'm a stranger I don't expect u to share ur secerests with.. If u truly had to go through all this I'm so very sorry.. I hope writing this story was therapy.. And that u are a stronger person as a result.. Much luv.. Samantha
cela chapter 20 . 12/30/2015
I don't know about jake, I hope he kills himself rather than go to prison. Charlie? I know that child molesters and child rapists don't last long in prison, also he is a cop, they don't fare well either.
cela chapter 13 . 12/30/2015
someone needs to kill Jacob and Charlie, hopefully the police.
cela chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
I know these things happen all the time, but how can one human do this to another?
sueIZide chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
If Elizabeth isn't Jake's or Edward's, then who is? I'll be sick to my stomach if she's Charlie's.
jk chapter 2 . 9/12/2015
why would bella stay in a home like that? what a dumb bitch
AnahyR chapter 54 . 8/17/2015
Oh Maxi, I am so sorry to read some of this stuff happened to you, it truly breaks my heart.
Sometimes it was hard for me to read the kinds of things Jake or Charlie did to Bella, but it was even harder to think that kind of monsters really exists.

I hope you got an Edward and a Cullen family of your own that could help you and have your back.
Thank you for sharing this experience with us, I hope that you are now where you always dream to be, and that you are what you always dream of be, and that you do what makes you happiest!
Xoxox
lisamccool388 chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
So sad
brokenblackangel chapter 54 . 3/15/2015
This story was so incredible. Thank you for sharing Bella's, and your, story with us. It was really touching and I do love a happy ending after all the crap Bella, and you, went through. 3
Savage Rob chapter 54 . 2/28/2015
Amazing story...thanks for sharing, healing...great use of third person for the epi...
Jessterday chapter 54 . 2/26/2015
What a great story! Thank you.
TaylorLyn589 chapter 54 . 2/20/2015
Just saying that I loved the healing process of this story...it's wonderful with such a happy ending
RachelNiicole chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
I want to like this story, I REALLY do, but it's difficult... I get that Bella is seriously injured, but holy crap, extremely long chapter after another, filled with her lying unconscious in a hospital bed while everyone just sits and converses around her, while taking care of her and her baby. Nothing is happening... the chapters are SO long, with nothing of consequence in them. I do however, like the storyline! Each chapter just needs a lot trimmed off.
1,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »