Reviews for Blameless
PeacefullyJos chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Good thing I'm not the only one obsessed with these two...
Loved reading this.
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I loved the last line -"It never hurts to think of the life they left behind, because the pain of every day together hurts so good."

I watched "Country Strong" for the first time last night and already I'm on looking for Beau & Chiles fiction. I'm so glad to see you here, being a fan of your Chair stories - "The Fire Below" is a personal favorite.

I can't wait to read the rest.
Katie9210 chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Beautiful! Just beautiful... I loved the last couple of lines. Tied it all together amazingly. This one shot was so perfect. It doesn't need more, but like... I crave more. LOL. I loved it!
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
PegeenMc chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This is so good. Please, write more fanfics about Chiles and Beau. You did such an amazing job! One of the best CB's fic by far.
LisaLevine chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh wow, I really enjoyed this! Wonderful take on Chiles and Beau. The elevator scene was one of my favorites because there was so much more to it. They were both hiding so much.

Great job! I hope you'll write Chiles and Beau again!
deansmistress22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wow! Really beautiful! Extreamly poetic and just amazing. Its sad with the happyness of hope and I love it.

I love love love Chiles/Beau and Im so glad someone else is writting them! I would love to see more from Chiles/Beau from you! 3
Sandra aka Stella chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved this. I really do. And as soon as I can flee from my parents house back to mine I'm going to read and review VF like I promised, love.
notoutforawalk chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Oh how I wanted to kick Beau in front of the elevator for his hypocrisy, not to mention Chiles looked like a kicked puppy and it killed me. Your backstory for her really makes me even more sad for bbChiles.

I love "the pain of every day together hurts so good". If I wasn't so busy demanding updates of the other CB stories, I'd definitely feel the need to stalk you for more of this CB. I just love them and the warm fuzzies their stories inspire in the end.