Reviews for The Oneness of Hearts
Her Knightship chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
that's so bitter sweet. I was awww ing out loud and people thought I was crazy.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I enjoyed it!
UnderTheHood chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
nice one.. i nearly cried... TT your explanation of the twin snake sacrifice jutsu almost got me going. (i almost thought that it is for lovers.. XDD ...or is it really?!)
cdoerres13 chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I am crying... So sad... Curse you.
AmayaGlori chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Very nice, I loved it! Im an OrochimaruxAnko fan and this is exactly the kind of story I was hoping to find. Twas very well written and I do not think Orochimaru was too out of character in my opinion. Anyway, good job!
SethFC chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Amazingly well done...I hate to see them both die but it is quite beautiful the way you portray it...
eternalrose24 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This is so great!

Awesome work!
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Omg, I was planning on doing something where Anko wakes up to Oro instead of Kabuto. This was just beautiful, hatefully beautiful if you get me? Just wonderful. Seriously. The imagery was perfect. Loved it.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
GREAT WORK, JIGOKU-KUN!

Thanks for mentioning me here, even though I didn't do anything big!

I'm glad Ryunn-kun and Skye-chan liked the story, too!

Can't wait to see your other works!
DarkPossession chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. :'D

Favourite line: "I need your worship of me, your willingness to suffer simply to please me. I feed off of my sweet girl's love for me." aaaaaandL "You're enough to make a man give up his dreams, my dear. If you had just asked me to back then, I would have done so." He smirked for a moment and then knitted his brow in severity. "I intend to return to this world with you in tow. When that happens, you must be the one to give up your dreams for me. Will you do that?"

jsdhfudhgiudfhgdfh. You're a pretty damn brilliant writer, and I love the way you wrote this. I loved your take on the Twin Snake Sacrifice Jutsu, and I love how you wrote Anko's feelings towards Orochimaru, seeing as it's actually believable. Nyehhh! Can't describe how much I love this story. :D Instant favourite. Again, a brilliant story from a brilliant writer. Thanks for giving me such an awesome story to read. I was feeling a little de-motivated but this has thrown me back on track. :DD C:

- Skye
Ryunn Kazan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
EEEEKKKK! HE BACK! HAPPY DANCE WHILE RUNNING LIKE HECK!

Okay, wee bit OOC, but it's good to see them like them once in while. I like this a lot, and I'm glad to sse them together.

-RK