Reviews for Broken Comforts
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Your fic is really good

Is he going to have a sequel, if so is it that you can tell me

the following if you please
BlueOwlGrey chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I'm late coming into this, but I love this pairing. The intensity is fantastic and I like the way you see them.
wacko789 chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
i love it! its amazing. though i wish it wasnt a one shot:)
Nightingalevermore chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hey,

Loved the story, and the Passion quotes-one of my favorite serious quotes from Buffy. Nice to meet a fellow fan, that can use those quotes so well. ;)
dutchrub chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Excellent writing, a rare thing in fanfic. Perfect place to end it. We all want more, but it's just enough to satisfy and not enough to get sappy and fluffy. I admire your sentence structure-balanced just write for the action and tension. I hope to read more from you again.
liam22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I so love this. You write the tension between them perfectly, the ebbs and flows of it and how they give in at the end. Just absolutely wonderful!
PeterandOliviaBishop chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is so good, I cant even...

So in character and just WOW

Well done!
Nikitaisawsome chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Lovin it!
Ch0sen0ne chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
The success of this forum depends on writers like you. You have so much talent- characterization, dialogue, plot... Please, please continue to write Nikita fiction!
Rosel chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Beautiful sotry. THe details were kind of amazing and Nikiti's thoughts and the symetry of it was great. Fatastic job!
tasie chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
keep writing i could totally see this happening on the show, and its good
addyinla chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
OMG! Ok - First of all - I love this story - it is great.

Second of all - I LOVE that you quoted "Angel"'s "Passion" speech from Buffy. You rock my world.
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
OH...MY...GOD...I LOVED IT~! BELIEVE IT~!

AWESOME~!
Cassandra chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I've been playing this scene out in my head since it aired, and am more than satisfied with your version. Very much in character.

Thanks for contributing!
Jenks1970 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This story just goes to show why you are my favorite author on this site, regardless of the fandom for whom you write: you are so perfectly able to get into the head of the characters and your prose are sublime.

Simply the best.

One request- don't wait as long to write again!