Reviews for Crossing Paths
You should update. Seriously what happened to the plan.. It was well written too.. I hope you plan to update this or even just give it a happy ending, you know with Dean coming back from hell and all.
Wholives4Eva chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was a well written and enjoyable twist on the plot of both shows. Are you planning on exploring this idea further?
fatnakedkitten chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
You should add what was in the letter Max gave to Sam. That would be wicked.
simys chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
But what about Twin brother Ben what happend to him?
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Whoa. That was the best DA/SN crossover I've read so far. Wonderful job!
LucidKren chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was interesting, and I enjoyed it. It'd be neat to read about some times Sam almost found out about Dean's X-5ness. [hint, hint, nudge, nudge]
neverlasting-legend chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
That was kind of...I don't know how to explain it. Hoping for an actual equal to this showing Dean/Alec's resurrection.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
That were great snippets of Sam almost then finally meeting Max.

It would be great to see how you had it when Dean returned form Hell like in Season 4.

It was cool how Max basically replaced Lisa and yet Dean and Max's son's name has meaning in the cross yet isn't changed because Lisa's son's name is also Ben (did that make sense?)

Great job!
Anonymous Perspective chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was a really interesting story idea. It was well written. I loved it. I was sad to see it finish. I would gladly read a sequel if you were to write one. Keep up the good work _
Murakami no Kitsune chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I really liked this story, I hope you decided to do a sequel or something for after Dean returns, that would be totally awesome!

Murakami no Kitsune
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Very good story idea. Especially when you explained the whole idea at the end and that he was Alec. But at the end you say 453 and 454, Ben was 493 and Alec was 494. Anyway great story idea.
timetowaste247 chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
This is a fun short pieces. I just goes to show you that you don't know much about the people you pass everyday.

If you ever get ambitious judging by the authors note you could easily expand on a number of plot points mentioned there. If you ever did do that Max is 452, Alec is 494.
throwerpro chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
this was absolutely amazing. i think that you could continue it into more than just a one shot. i would love to read more about this universe
onlyonechairleft chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Really interesting concept, well thought-out and well written.

I really enjoyed it- thank you. :)