Reviews for Tilt
fanfictionalcolic chapter 18 . 6/16
I love these two.
sujari6 chapter 18 . 5/17
Great story. Loved reading it.
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 4/29
Ten years! Ten years it took him to finally realize his wife will never cheat on him? She does EVERYTHING for HIM. She does everything he wants to do, everything he needs, she gives. Seriously, ten years for him to pull his head out of his ass? Holy crap. Seems as though his family should've staged an intervention on him nine years ago. How could anyone allow that to go on for ten years? Ten years of her walking on eggshells. Holy crap. I'm glad she got her Budge after all. And, he fits the name better. Dreamer's name fits her perfectly. Both of those kids seem to definitely be Bella's. She understands them perfect,y. Trooper being a miniature Edward is good for Bella. She can understand him too, as he's just like his daddy.
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 4/29
That was very sad.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 4/29
Seriously, why is Jessiskank still in this damn story? She is nothing but pure evil. She ruined Edward so badly he can't trust that his own wife loves him. Now, she said that abhorrent thing to Bella and she's going to change everything to be miserable,,just so Edward is happy. Plus, he's too blind to see what any of this has done to her for these years. So wrong.
ChristyWIX chapter 15 . 4/29
I really hope she's okay and I reallly, really hope that do not keep that awful name.
ChristyWIX chapter 14 . 4/29
I was picturing a young, pretty southern belle. Then when you had Bella focus, she was hideous. I guess some men really will stick it in anything. Yuck. Plus, why was he a virgin in college, when he was so attractive? Why not lose it in high school like everyone else?
ChristyWIX chapter 13 . 4/29
They were traumatized with that birthing video. We had to watch that in high school and it definitely squicked us all out. Coming up soon on the baby.
ChristyWIX chapter 12 . 4/29
Carlisle can't even rein it in on Christmas, he's such an asshat. No wonder Edward doesn't know love when he sees it given freely to him by Bella. It was never shown to him. Not by his parents, and definitely not by his money grubbing whore exes. Loved his charm bracelet and charms. Very sweet gift. And, he got her chalk! Yay!
ChristyWIX chapter 11 . 4/29
Funny chapter with the counselor. I'm glad Edward is seeking help. Although he may not go back now, even though he should. Fifty years ago, way before sonograms, my mother told everyone she was having a girl and she did. She did the very same with my brother, the whole time she was pregnant telling everyone she was having a boy. Sometimes, mothers just know.
ChristyWIX chapter 10 . 4/29
Ugh.
ChristyWIX chapter 9 . 4/29
I really don't understand why Edward can talk to everyone but his own wife. Yes, she spaces out but, he knows when she does. He tells everyone everything, yet holds it back from Bella. Example in this chapter, Fose saying that Edward wants to name the baby Edward. Why not just tell Bella tha? She wants Budge but, she always gives Edward everything he wants anyway, even when she doesn't want to. Why would this be any different?
ChristyWIX chapter 8 . 4/28
Eric as Carmen Miranda was perfect. Sad that he's still with James. He deserves full love from one man, not a man sharing himself with other men and women. Edward as Elvis was great.
ChristyWIX chapter 7 . 4/28
Why would Edward even allow Mike and Jessiskank in his club? He's the owner and has the right to refuse service to anyone. He should, for the sake of Bella, do just that. I know Bella gets lost in her head often but, lost for weeks before Rose pointed it out to her that Jessiskank was down at the club and Bella wasn't? We know that Edward would never, EVER, let himself cheat on Bella but, it won't keep Jessiskank from hinting that she has been with Edward. All round town.
ChristyWIX chapter 6 . 4/28
Why would you bring Jessiskank back? Close enough to be a major thorn in Bella's side. And, when she's pregnant and shouldn't have stress.