Reviews for Outfoxing The Fox
Guest chapter 8 . 12/26/2014
Everyone loves lassie. And this fic. And lassie. And you for writing it. Oh, and have I mentioned lassie?
homefreesc chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
You sound like a murderer Ha Ha.
Relena Duo chapter 8 . 11/10/2014
Really Nice
PapayaK chapter 8 . 3/8/2014
That was really well written. Thanks for sharing.
GlOmP3R chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
Loved this ! Kickass job ! (:
Marsupial Madness chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I actually didn't notice any Britishisms (or however you spell that word, shoot me:) ), and I live in the US (born and raised, if you pardon the cliche). You did an excellent job in keeping all of our Psych buddies in character, and you have managed to hold my interest from the start. This is actually one of the few Psych fics I've read with a competent writer, so good on you! I eagerly await reading the rest!

P.S. I really enjoyed the beginning, especially the description with Shawn's injury. I wish I was able to write like that, to provide such a big picture with little amount of words. So jealous. (It's a good thing, I promise.)
redwolffclaw chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
I like this story so far. I know its a couple years old but I still squeezing when get things on my old stories. Lol.

Concerned Henry and Lassie was great and damn... What if Shawn hadn't woken up?
Ashling Alroy chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
What did the Duke do?
indra988 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
I love all the awesome shawn whump!
cindythechef chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
This was a nail biter of a story ;) Loved it
Expecto-Prongs chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Ok, I love that reference so much: the court jester. It's my favorite movie :D even the name of the story... Wow, you're a genius. I can't wait to read the rest!
jJjetplane15 chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
AHHHHHHAHAHA! I just found this story today and I freaking love it! I've read a lot if Shawn whump stories (I love them :D), but this is by far the best. I also loooooove how you made lassie act. I know that he really does care for Shawn (in a friend way of course) and you showed that perfectly. Excellent job! :) I can't even express how we'll done this is! :)
unobtrusivescribe chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Excellent story! Extremely exciting, and of course some ridiculous Shawnisms:) Henry - Shawn are getting along so much better, it's adorable! Even Lassie was showing some reaction to Shawn's state- it's true he does care:)
psychadellic chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
Fav fanfic so far. There r so many aspects of this story that I so wish could be emphasized on more in the actual series. For example, who doesn't love a serious emotional moment between the Spencer men every now and again. I love that the story stays true to the humor and overall relationships between characters in the show yet gives us the vulnerable side to our fav characters that everyone wants to c. Absolute Gr8ness!
maplewind chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Hahaha, that was from the Court Jester or whatever that movies called. I can never remember the actual name lol. Quoting Danny Kaye is brilliant!