Reviews for I Don't Need A Knight In Shining Armour
AdorableSkitty639 chapter 3 . 4/24
Hi! I know it's been a while, but could you please update soon? I really like this (currently) short story, and I'd like to finish reading the whole thing, if that makes sense. If your struggling with anything, I'm really sorry for being selfish...
That One Bright Star chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
MOAR 8)
Guesty123 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I really like the plot of this story! Great job!

Also I like the fact that you are not abandoning the story. Many authors do that and it makes me sad. :( they just leave a good story to a waste! Okay, I think I'm rambling...

Anyways since you said this was on hiatus and you need to work on your other story, I won't annoy you with "please update!" But if you can, that would be great. Sigh, hypocrisy. XD

Well, great job!
Alecy Magix chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
ok dont forget this story
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Hello Again, I was reading your profile, and I happened upon finding that you were looking for a fanfic that sorta sounded like "The Viridian Festival". Well, I wanted to help you so I looked for it, and I found something that might be it. It's short, and it's a oldrivalshippy fic. Is that it?

Here's the link just in case:
s/7880794/1/Vridian_Festival
Just copy, paste, and see for yourself.
I hope this is it, and have a nice day!

Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Okay, then... don't worry I'm not mad at you, I'm actually glad that you wrote this chapter.
I absolutely hate it, when a author leaves a story hanging with no trace of when they're going to update.
No matter what you say, I'll still be checking on you from time-to-time. I really like this story and want to see it complete.
Unfortunately, I don't read Sonic The Hedgehog fanfics (I'm so sorry), so I probably won't review on that, but if it's as good as this story, I'm betting it'll be popular in the STH fic world.

P.S. Good Luck! :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Very cool chapter, love the introductions, though I have a question.
Could you show Yellow in a navy blue, slim, dress that goes to her ankles and flows when she walks?
Also, could you put a specialshipping hint when that happens?

Other than that, it's very OBVIOUS that Lance has a crush on Yellow. It gives the story an interesting twist...

I LOVE IT! :D

Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I am BEYOND excited to read the rest! The story's very interesting, great plot line!

Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
please update
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Please update soon cuz its almost been a year and a half now ... please update again
Person27 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Thank you for actually telling us. Unlike some people...-.-
SpecialPikachu chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I hope you update this story :)
SpecialPikachu chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
[I'm not a pervert! Just a normal teenage boy.]

That line is so funny,hahaha so Gold...
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Cute story

I think they are in characters, but I can't wait for mischievous side of Blue or Gold. Hehehe I know Blue is a princess, but a sly princess will be awesome!
Summerssevenseas chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
*Cries* Sniff...Please keep this 100% Pure genius story going...Sniff...Please? You wont just leave it here...will you?