Reviews for I Don't Need A Knight In Shining Armour
Patch star chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
MOAR 8)
Guesty123 chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
I really like the plot of this story! Great job!

Also I like the fact that you are not abandoning the story. Many authors do that and it makes me sad. :( they just leave a good story to a waste! Okay, I think I'm rambling...

Anyways since you said this was on hiatus and you need to work on your other story, I won't annoy you with "please update!" But if you can, that would be great. Sigh, hypocrisy. XD

Well, great job!
Alecy Magix chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
ok dont forget this story
Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Hello Again, I was reading your profile, and I happened upon finding that you were looking for a fanfic that sorta sounded like "The Viridian Festival". Well, I wanted to help you so I looked for it, and I found something that might be it. It's short, and it's a oldrivalshippy fic. Is that it?

Here's the link just in case:
s/7880794/1/Vridian_Festival
Just copy, paste, and see for yourself.
I hope this is it, and have a nice day!

Anonymous chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Okay, then... don't worry I'm not mad at you, I'm actually glad that you wrote this chapter.
I absolutely hate it, when a author leaves a story hanging with no trace of when they're going to update.
No matter what you say, I'll still be checking on you from time-to-time. I really like this story and want to see it complete.
Unfortunately, I don't read Sonic The Hedgehog fanfics (I'm so sorry), so I probably won't review on that, but if it's as good as this story, I'm betting it'll be popular in the STH fic world.

P.S. Good Luck! :)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
Very cool chapter, love the introductions, though I have a question.
Could you show Yellow in a navy blue, slim, dress that goes to her ankles and flows when she walks?
Also, could you put a specialshipping hint when that happens?

Other than that, it's very OBVIOUS that Lance has a crush on Yellow. It gives the story an interesting twist...

I LOVE IT! :D

Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I am BEYOND excited to read the rest! The story's very interesting, great plot line!

Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
please update
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Please update soon cuz its almost been a year and a half now ... please update again
Person27 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
Thank you for actually telling us. Unlike some people...-.-
SpecialPikachu chapter 3 . 10/23/2011
I hope you update this story :)
SpecialPikachu chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
[I'm not a pervert! Just a normal teenage boy.]

That line is so funny,hahaha so Gold...
SpecialPikachu chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Cute story

I think they are in characters, but I can't wait for mischievous side of Blue or Gold. Hehehe I know Blue is a princess, but a sly princess will be awesome!
Summerssevenseas chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
*Cries* Sniff...Please keep this 100% Pure genius story going...Sniff...Please? You wont just leave it here...will you?
moopbyerp chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
thank god this is only temporary hiatus. it's sweptember now, so im going to be cheecking alot! pleaase update soon!