Reviews for Hearts of Glass - KisaIta x SasoDei x KisaDei
Ask Shadow Wolf chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
This made me laugh at the begging serious through the middle but alas made me cry in the end... Hidan died (my characters boyfriend) *crying* B-but I still love it.
akatsuki.yaoi.fan chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
Sasori, you're an overprotective, cruel, jealous bastard. Itachi, you're such a prideful damn prick. Deidara, you're a crazy, vengeful jerk. Kisame, you're a poor, misunderstanding fool. I feel bad for all of you, and you had good intentions (mostly). The ending was SO sad, I could cry if I didn't stay up so late. Nice job… I feel the most sympathy for Hidan and Kakuzu, cause they didnt even get a paragraph! Love is some complicated stuff, dude…
xXSarcasticAngelXx chapter 4 . 2/11/2013
aw thats so sad
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
so sad! even hidan and kakuzu! though i have to say, im not surprised that it didnt end happily.
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
soo sad! ToT
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 4/24/2012
im amused by everyones actions and reactions. i cant wait to see how sasori gets even
Alexa Hiwatari chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Its really cool I love it I hope there is some more
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
interesting, im curious as to what sasori will do. i like itachi though- always a wonderful character
CAELandTAiyo chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
KAWAIII! AWESOME! LOVE YA! XD! LUNA!
Amy chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Hm, its very interesting. I wanna know what happens next!
Happii Haden chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Awesome story! Cant wait for the next chppie
Kagehime56 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
First of all...awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~! I think its really cute how Itachi finally 'submited' to Kisame I can't wait to see what else happens! Good job with the story so far d
YaoiPhox chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Hoo snap. Sushi anyone?
DupesClause chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Is this the end? I want more! I want to know what happens! Please!
Metsury chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Poor Itachi, and in a few seconds poor Sasori!

Although I can understand how Kisame and Deidara are feeling, thats not excuse for what they did!

Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!

I have to know what is going to happen!