Reviews for Two is better than one
deadman mockingbird123 chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Wow really cheesy but i like cheese :) and i liked this story a lot because it didnt have any detailed sex in it like most of the other stories i read lol great work :)
FMAsonlyAlice chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
You know, I read this story several months ago, and it's one that I think about sometimes when I'm daydreaming. Funny, how in my recollection it was much better written than that. In my memory, the story was perfect and it played out in my mind like a movie, but reading it again, I felt that I was reading an entirely new story because I don't remember it being so terribly written.
You often mention that your first language isn't English, which is why I haven't said anything about your grammar and sentence structure. You have an incredible imagination and the stories you write are captivating, but the only thing that could dampen that is your skills with the English language. You can be so much better! I think you should find a Beta that can help you produce something that would be easy for a person whose first language IS English to understand right away.
I like you a lot. I read just about everything you put up. Like I said, the only thing keeping your stories from being one step up from amazing is your English skill.
Think about it.
Alice out!
Eliza Elric chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
yay! you didnt make Huegs dead
fricken ray of sunshine chapter 7 . 7/25/2011
LOVELY! great ending, as cheesy as a cheetoh :D

-fros
Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
Awesome! I really liked the ending. Roy and Ed are such a cute couple! Too bad that they didn't get together in the anime. That would've been nice. Write More RoyEd FanFics! PLZ!
mochiusagi chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Awwwwwww that was a really sweet ending!
AlistairAmore chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I liked it a lot! It was nicely written, and an interesting idea. There were a few things that i'm not quite sure would be...character-esk...But they were rare. I liked it a lot! Great Job!

AlistairAmor
UP2L8 chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
I just read the whole thing in one go, and I enjoyed every minute of it! I love finding a good story that has just been completed, so I don't have to wait for each chapter as it comes out. And this was a good story! You kept the tension going very well, right up to the end. I was gritting my teeth over how clueless both Roy and Ed were. And I loved your Al. At first I thought that maybe ROy told him how he felt about his brother, but I think now that Al just figured it out himself. I even liked the pervy drunk Havoc, because he gave Roy the opportunity to defend Ed like a knight in shining armor. The whole thing was lovely! Thanks for sharing it!
Casey Wolfe chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
Loved it! So cute, and just completely wonderful! I love those two so much. Great job! Hope to see more stories from you in the future!
Casey Wolfe chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
The banter between Mustang and Ed is just too perfect! Can' wait to see how you develop the plot.
Casey Wolfe chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
For your first fic in English you did great! There was a few words missing here or there, but it didn't take away from the story. Nice opening chapter. (I've read other stories of yours and I was honestly surprised to see your profile and how long you've been writing in English!)
toobeauty chapter 7 . 5/29/2011
really enjoyed reading this!
mochiusagi chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
I wish Ed lots of luck in his love, I guess that maybe they just need a push since they're both thick headed.
silvers-edge chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
Ahhhh..::falls out of chair:: so close Roy... so close.

Some times the best stories comes from not plaining it out before hand, so good luck with this story. I'm really enjoying it.
silvers-edge chapter 4 . 5/2/2011
Wow, thats a big case of Denile. Poor Ed, he just needs to get a big clue..maybe a smack in the head.

I'm glad they made up :D