Reviews for Daddy Blue Balls
Leprakans chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very cute!
vampchick09 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this was Hilarious! OH my goodness! Looks like Edward couldn't take it anymore.. LOL
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
LOVE the ending XD

Poor Edward...:P
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Cockblocked to the extreme! I love how adamant Bella was and how viciously she held out on him!
RexNina chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Haha how funny
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OME, yes i luv'd horny daddy Edward. please more of this deliciousness! thanks for sharing.
tff000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
good os
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
really funny. great story...thanks for writing it...
Chandler Morgan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
LMFAO! Oh my god,poor Edward. That is some seriously funny shit though! I love reading your stories. I can't wait for more chapters on the Color of Loneliness. I keep running out of chapters in all of the stories I've been reading. I think I probably like yours most because it's not all smut. It actually has a great storyline to follow and people can actually relate to it. Don't get me wrong,I love the smut stories a lot,that's what got me hooked on FF in the first place,but your stories are realistic.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Def laughed lol
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was freaking awesome! I just loved it!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Loved it!
VampLuvah chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
So funny! Loved it. Boys will be boys. It's so funny that they all have same goal after the baby. I think the fact that they can't is like a challenge. You know boys love a good challenge.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Okay, this was just too damn cute. Poor Edward, horny and blue. Really blue. Nice job. I can see why you won.

Denise
LolaluvsEdward chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Loved the story, it was hilarious!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »