Reviews for Daddy Blue Balls
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Only 13 days, 8 hours, and 16 seconds longer. What? Hey, I see everyone else setting them up for worthless shit like the premiere of those damn vampire movies. Why not set up one for something really important… like me getting some pussy? LOL
Leprakans chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Very cute!
vampchick09 chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
this was Hilarious! OH my goodness! Looks like Edward couldn't take it anymore.. LOL
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
LOVE the ending XD

Poor Edward...:P
edwardsfavoritebrunette chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Cockblocked to the extreme! I love how adamant Bella was and how viciously she held out on him!
RexNina chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Haha how funny
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
OME, yes i luv'd horny daddy Edward. please more of this deliciousness! thanks for sharing.
tff000 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
good os
motherbeatrice chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
really funny. great story...thanks for writing it...
Chandler Morgan chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
LMFAO! Oh my god,poor Edward. That is some seriously funny shit though! I love reading your stories. I can't wait for more chapters on the Color of Loneliness. I keep running out of chapters in all of the stories I've been reading. I think I probably like yours most because it's not all smut. It actually has a great storyline to follow and people can actually relate to it. Don't get me wrong,I love the smut stories a lot,that's what got me hooked on FF in the first place,but your stories are realistic.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Def laughed lol
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
That was freaking awesome! I just loved it!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Loved it!
LaineyAZ chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
So funny! Loved it. Boys will be boys. It's so funny that they all have same goal after the baby. I think the fact that they can't is like a challenge. You know boys love a good challenge.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Okay, this was just too damn cute. Poor Edward, horny and blue. Really blue. Nice job. I can see why you won.

Denise