Reviews for Sticks and Stones
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 8/5/2012

Well, you didn't waste MY time! It was angsty for about two thirds of it! And, even though it wasn't superly awesomesacy angstylicious, it was kinda angsty with a dash of wonderfulisiousness.

In short, I loved it! I'm gonna look at all of hyour stories now! chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
it came becuase you couldnt stand to make carlos and logan cry anymore heeh it was very good loved it -)
BigTimeLoganLover chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Very...cute? I guess that would be the word for it.
ShinkisRule chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
lol, i was about to correct you and say it was james who said that to logan. but i watched it just to make sure... and i was wrong. XD

aww, loved this so much. i really feel for poor logie, being the odd one. it's kind of like my lunch table, i'll be the only one not talking. and one time one girl wanted to leave to go to some club meeting or something, and another one who was also a member said "and leave them alone?" pointing to me and another girl who was almost as quiet as me. the response was, "these two don't even speak." and well, i knew she didn't mean it like that, but it still really hurt. and it's the same with carlos - last night i totally lost it and smacked my brother in the face with a plate without thinking. and, well, when i saw him on the ground, i fled the room and cried myself to sleep because i felt like an utter jerkface. so i can clearly see both sides, i guess is why i say this. so i understand why logan's taking it so harshly and not really wanting to forgive him, and why carlos is so desperately trying to win his friendship back. and the ending was the sweetest thing ever, i loved it. awesome job, keep writing!
thisinactiveaccount chapter 1 . 3/7/2011

Oh, Logan. No self-confidence whatsoever and very sensitive.

But Carlos did make it all better :D Logan's got three best friends that always make everything better. If Logan's bestbestbest friends didn't exist or something, Logan would probably be... a disaster. I guess the same with everyone else in BTR too though.

Anyway, I loved Carlos "What do we do?" Garcia in this. And his speech. And the way he made Logan feel better. Keep up the good work! :D
myers1978 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
aw, super cute ) Logan is such a drama king lol, doesnt he know Carlos doesnt have a filter between his head and mouth most of the time...
crazy4jacksonrathbone chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I loved it! I think you made Logan a little more sensitive then he really is, but it totally worked. You nailed Carlos!
2 kool 2 spell 'kool' right chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Haha, this didnt waste my time :) I loved it. Friendship fics are always the best :) Great job, nice work.
Kiwiz-BTR-PEACH chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
So effing sweet like seriously i cant believe how sweet :)

love it.

Could u make me one?
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Haha! Carlos "What do we do" Garcia! I love that! Great one shot, I really enjoyed it! :D
mIsS-vIcToRy96 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
For the record, heartwarming angst-to-fluff stories like this make me smile :)

I love how you can take a random part of an episode and make a little one-shot out of it!
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Haha, it was kind of fluffy, and not as ANGSTY WONDERFUL as I expected, but it was still super rocking awesome sauce. Like, it was that amazing, that I can use lame terms to descibe it and it's still flawless.
Miss Fenway chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Only you, huh? I'll have to disagree there. However, I have yet to watch 'Big Time Songwriters'. I'n currently waiting for it to download and then I have a load of school work to do. I'm learning to prioritize this semester to avoid as much stress as possible. It's going much better than I thought it would. ANYWAY.

So you should know that I'm actually not half asleep while writing this review AND I'm on my laptop. YAY! Not that it really matters but I thought you might find that interesting. Yes, I've had coffee and I'm drinking iced tea right now. So I think that's why I'm awake.

Ok story time. So I haven't seen the episode but it doesn't matter because you wrote this in such a way that I wouldn't really have to know what's going on. You explain everything very well.

Interesting though because what I've seen from the promo and after reading this it sounds like the four boys were really at each other's throats. Which naturally just begs for angst. I can't wait.

I love that as hurt as he was, Logan told Carlos he wasn't an idiot. He really is a sweetheart.

The whole thing kind of reminded me of 'Big Time Concert' where Logan himself says that he can be indecisive. And he's even indecisive about being indecisive. Did I even spell that right? Sorry if there's any typos. Jumping box. :(

NO CARLOS, YOU MADE LOGAN CRY! And that's right Logan! You tell him. Just think for a second, Carlos!

. . .

That was kinda mean. I'm sorry Carlos. -headdesk-

I loved Carlos' little speech. He's adorable and in need of a hug. Preferably from Logan but I'm also available.

lol. "What do we do?" ANd u. . . "the bad stuff being over". Big Time Fans reference?

YAY FOR JAMES MAKING AN APPEARNCE! -heart- ANd even more yay for Carlos and Logan being friends again! -heart heart heart-

. . . .

oK, SO IT WAS REALLY SWEET. i'LL GO DO SCHOOL AND TRY TO RESIST WATCHING bIG IME sONGWRITERS. resist. . . I'm ignoreing that caps fail by the way haha. It wasn't intentional but I don't intend to fix it. Nice job!
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I, for one, loved this one shot! It was soooo sweet at the end and it's ok to write fluff sometimes! I love the angst but I also love the nice fluffiness sometimes...anyways it was a cute story. I love how Logan told Carlos that he wasn't an idiot even though he was mad at him. And I love how they became friends again so quickly; it shows that nothing can break Big Time Rush apart :)
TheUntoldTales chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
'Can Fish Stick Friday waste my time?'

No, that isn't on the list. I loved this :) I really love this.

I think I have the same 'problem' as Logan though :P