Reviews for Ultimatum
Anon chapter 14 . 2/6
Where the rest. It was just getting good.
Countenance chapter 14 . 2/4
Great story! Update soon please! c;
Inkcoat chapter 14 . 1/17
Hi!
I got into harry potter's fanfiction recently, and found the idea of Tom.R and Luna a really interesting concept . I just want to know if you still intend to finish this? My best hope is you would/did, cause I just hate to see such a well-executed and intriguing fiction left unfinished :(
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
O-o"
Oh my stars, this needs to be updated. Ack. I love this story so much - what happens? Where do they go? Does Luna ever remember? Does she ever figure out that Voldemort is Tom? Or who Voldemort is? Does she ever return to her own time? What was going on in Hogwarts that Hermione was there while the students were being oppressed? Why is Hagrid still in the Gryffindor common room? What happens with lovely adorable Fitz?
The characterization in this is just so brilliant - amnesiatic Luna is definitely one of my new favorite characters in the fandom. She can be so honest without worrying about offending people, because they all think she's crazy. This is certainly the best time travel fic I've read - not remembering the future is just perfect.
Thank you immensely for writing, but I would love if there could be an update on this. Pretty please?
Remaining ever-hopeful, admiringly yours,
TheAlabasterPhoenyx
TheWormThatTurns chapter 14 . 12/1/2014
So nice, I had to read it twice. *Spoilers* for those who haven't read to the end, I suppose.

"Ultimatum" is both clever and strange; fitting, really, since Luna is the main character. You have taken the time-travel fic in this fandom and done something wonderful with it, for, I suspect, the future from which Luna came was either already different or has been completely altered (along with her memories) by her presence. Or maybe it is something else entirely. Also great: everything is a slow build and a believable one at that. It's always off-putting in Tom/whoever fics when the other person falls instantly in love with him and vice versa (ha ha, *no*), so to read the opposite of that is a glorious breath of fresh air.

The not knowing everything in a story is wonderful (as a reader, I'm right there along with Luna in her confusion, which is awesome), and also terrible (since the story is on one heck of a cliffhanger right now.)

I truly hope you pick this up again because it's fantastic. And my apologies for too many parentheses.
Ashley chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Well, pop pop bananas, you left me on a cloud hanger...and you probably have forgotten about this fic...but I still want to tell you that I enjoyed reading every single word of this fic. You stay very true to Luna's character and I enjoy how she holds her own with Tom at every confrontation they have had. I just wanted to thank you for posting this because there are not enough Tom/ Luna fics on this site, let alone any others...so once again thank you!
vampirville chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Hola, desde que empece a leerlo sabia que estaba abandonado pero realmente me gusto tu caracterización de Luna (aun mas que la de ginny) y realmente adore a Flitz, bueno aunque me encantaría saber que sucede, supongo que me tengo que resignar :(
Love it chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
Oh please please please update this! I love it so much!
MissLynn chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
I love it so far. I hope you update soon. (:
silverscribbles chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
OOoh this is one of my favourite Tom/Luna ones yet! It's awesome! He's quite in character, and she's perfect. I do wish there were more interactions between them, but I suppose they're not quite at that stage of the relationship yet. I did really like him getting all protective over her though :P
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Dammmmmn i really wish you could update, this is SUCH a good story and admitadly Tom/Luna is my OTP
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
We ALL know that Tom will eventualy take intrest in Luna annnnnnd CUE THE LOVE TRIANGLE!
MissP chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Please, continue this when you can! It's so good! I really loved your Rewind series. It was so sweet and Ginny and Tom are perfect. I loved Tom's back story there. It made complete sense. Rewind had a different take on Tom. He wasn't OCC to me. He was insecure and unpopular there. It's a different reading to him. But in this one he's exactly as I'd imagine. He's popular, dangerous, handsome, commanding, intimidating etc. And Luna is so in character. It's almost as if J.K Rowling wrote this herself! Beautiful!
I can't wait to see what happens next. I read this all on one go and I was pretty disappointed to see there were only 14 chapters. :( Please update this soon! When you have the time of course! I look forward to it!
DragonOwl chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Wow... Extraordinarily good :0 ! Its amazing!
Jane chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Please, please continue this soon when you have the time. It's SUPER DUPER good and I'm wondering what's going to happen next! Update soon when you can!

Love you! Ciao!