Reviews for Ultimatum
Love it chapter 14 . 1/10
Oh please please please update this! I love it so much!
MissLynn chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
I love it so far. I hope you update soon. (:
silverscribbles chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
OOoh this is one of my favourite Tom/Luna ones yet! It's awesome! He's quite in character, and she's perfect. I do wish there were more interactions between them, but I suppose they're not quite at that stage of the relationship yet. I did really like him getting all protective over her though :P
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Dammmmmn i really wish you could update, this is SUCH a good story and admitadly Tom/Luna is my OTP
Guest chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
We ALL know that Tom will eventualy take intrest in Luna annnnnnd CUE THE LOVE TRIANGLE!
MissP chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Please, continue this when you can! It's so good! I really loved your Rewind series. It was so sweet and Ginny and Tom are perfect. I loved Tom's back story there. It made complete sense. Rewind had a different take on Tom. He wasn't OCC to me. He was insecure and unpopular there. It's a different reading to him. But in this one he's exactly as I'd imagine. He's popular, dangerous, handsome, commanding, intimidating etc. And Luna is so in character. It's almost as if J.K Rowling wrote this herself! Beautiful!
I can't wait to see what happens next. I read this all on one go and I was pretty disappointed to see there were only 14 chapters. :( Please update this soon! When you have the time of course! I look forward to it!
DragonOwl chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
Wow... Extraordinarily good :0 ! Its amazing!
Jane chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Please, please continue this soon when you have the time. It's SUPER DUPER good and I'm wondering what's going to happen next! Update soon when you can!

Love you! Ciao!

-Jane
DGfleetfox chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Hope you continue :)
DGfleetfox chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
I gotta say I've really been enjoying your Fitz character, sorta picturing him as James McAvoy - have a huge thing for him :)
wiwi chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
your story is awesomeee! pls pls plssss updateee!
born to lose 7 chapter 14 . 4/21/2013
This story is really amazing! Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
jfang465 chapter 14 . 2/22/2013
this is such a great story so far!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
So. Good. I can't even articulate how much I love this story- keeping Luna and Tom in character while still making everything very beleivable. You, ma'am have talent.
ausumist chapter 14 . 1/4/2013
I love it! Please update soon!