Reviews for Better
cquoise chapter 31 . 7/5
would be so much BETTER if u could write more details for them. but still i love this so much!
Brookieb06 chapter 1 . 5/31
this is a great story.
cynthiakavila chapter 31 . 5/8
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT !

You are an AMAZING writer and this story is just PERFECT.

Ths last scene blew my mind !

Thank you with all my hart.

Cynthia.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2017
I don't like the description that Hermione looking down while walking... She can simply looking straight and not pay attention to those boys.
skyofstardust chapter 15 . 3/19/2017
THE LAST LINE! OMG I AM DYING!
always31 chapter 31 . 7/11/2016
Loved, just LOVED it. The story kept getting better and better and better. Keep writing, good luck.
Kelsey441 chapter 31 . 4/26/2016
I've now finished all your stories, except for your unfinished one, and I'm sad. There was something I really liked about them.
i create chaos chapter 31 . 2/27/2016
This was so cute... Awwwww
i create chaos chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
OMG that was such a hanger poor Pansy.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
GIT gang...brilliant. I wish I came up with that.
Blue Phoenix chapter 31 . 9/11/2015
IT IS A WONDERFUL STORY! I ABSOLUTLEY LIKE,LOVE AND ADORE THIS FANFICTION .IT IS EXTRAORDINARY,AMAZING,MAGNIFICIENT, WONDERFUL,SPECIAL,LIKABLE AND ABSOLUTELY SMASHING ! I LOVE IT . PLEASE WRITE MORE STORIES LIKE THIS.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/26/2015
It was so sweet! I think I've fallen in love with Draco myself. Thanks for writing!
Anonymous person chapter 31 . 1/11/2015
That was amazing! I really loved the whole double date plot line and all of the detentions. If I had one wish it would be to see the teachers reactions to the public declaration, but other than that it was perfect!
Anynoumas chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
I love this story ,and i hope you write more!
floralscent chapter 31 . 6/15/2014
I love your Draco! 3 And I love this story as well. I could really see a bit of your Hermione in me as well. But abrupt ending? D: