Reviews for 30 Prompts, 30 Sentences
KazeCat chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
That was so awesome! :3

Usually I don't like Prompt-Fics, among other reasons because they often seem random, fitting to many pairings.

But here, everything feels just right. It feels very in character for all of them, and I can totally see it happen in this universe! Regarding Harukas future with Mamoru, it's hard not to let one's imagination float away...

Love the manga. Thank you )
shaid chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
this was lots of fun; I really enjoyed it.

Good luck with more!
Elric Ward chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Pinata?
Kreyn chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
What cute ,loving and bad-ass couple.
Indochine chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
Very good, just like the first chapter! Where are you now? Why don't you write another chapter?

Please update! :)
Kairou Watoshimi chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
OMG! Your thirty themes are juuuust ammazing! It's pure love. I love how short and detailed every sentence it. Straight to the point but it brings so much emotion.

And when Haruka disappeared... ahhh! I was sooo scared TTTT

I also really enjoyed the fact that you could read the whole set as one story or read them all as a sort of stand-alone. I hope to see more Mamoru and Haruka stories from you in the future! Keep up the ammmazzzinnng work!
Curious6 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So cute :D I loved it! My fave ones would probably be #s 1, 2, 4, 6, 16, and 21 _
Pom Rania chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
This made me grin. Thanks for adding to the lols of UDDUP!

Especial favourites: Robot, Paint, Antelope, Halloween, Snore, Canada (I'm Canadian), and Quarterback.
Trinity chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
You're welcome! I like to please. It's definitely a challenge, writing a sentence and hoping it conveys enough. My all time favorite example would be Earnest Hemingway's short story that is only one sentence: "For Sale: Baby shoes, never worn." Thought-provoking, isn't it?

"Inability" made me laugh. Oh the eternal toilet seat struggle. I'm lucky (or not?) to have two brothers with whom I share a bathroom, so I'm so used to it by now. lol I would like to know what kind of meeting would involve "Victoria's Secret" and "thong," too, Mamoru. He made her learn how to fly a plane? Mamoru you crazy survivalist! I have to admit that what you wrote for "Wall" was what I was hoping for, teehee. :D "Airport" gave me the fuzzies in me tummy, ahhh... #18-27 got me holding my breath there, mostly because I'm afraid it'll come to a point in the manga where something similar is gonna happen. :( "Bikini" ended on a good note, mostly from my mental continuation of the scenario in which it turns out Haruka's not wearing a bikini because she's wearing a one-piece that's even harder to get off. Poor Mamoru. xD

More words! I'll try not to put any repeat.

Boom

Claw

Pinnacle

Hug
Rizeru chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Loved "Halloween", "Snore", "Flash" and "Sea Turtle"! And the "Banner" one is VERY Mamoru. Now for a couple of words...

Code

Candle

Replay

Unleash

Cuisine

Yeah...I think that's me for the day :)

I enjoyed this immensely, can't wait for the next one!
Kyia Star chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
New words: Lamplight, starfruit (they're an actual fruit), Monopoly, manager, DVD, vampires, new years, evolution.

How're these?
Trinity chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Teeheehee, reading this series made me grin. :D I like the "Zombie" one best. Make-out session FTW! The "Paint" one is hilarious because it'd be so true. Poor neighbors! "Flash" is really fun, too. Oh man, the things Mamoru would do to Dai if it comes out. "Knuckles" is another awesome one! I hope Haruka will grow even more bada$$ in the future.

Here is my list of words. Hopefully it'll be inspirational. If it's not, don't tell me. ;)

Pilot

Gravity

Sweetheart

Dynamite
annstar5647 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
you had me at the first prompt. :D

here are some random words that just popped in my head!

inability

dilemma

potato

proper

anatomy

convenience

can't wait to see some of the things you'll think of with these words :)