Reviews for A way out?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 7/2
I wish you could have written this as a story, but I do appreciate the closure.
Cztelnik chapter 5 . 12/12/2017
Thanks for the ending notes! It's a good story and nice to have closure. Harry's situation would be immeasurably improved living with Andromeda and Ted Tonks. It is the most reasonable place to have sent him after the events of his parents murders by Voldemort. They would have taught him both sides of his heritage and raised him to know his obligations but also his freedoms to choose. The Tonks live in a mundane neighborhood so it would seem that it would be about as safe as Privet Drive despite being the obvious place to look. I think Andromeda could handle Bellatrix and Harry could have done well with an older sister like Nymphadora. Ah, all's well that ends well they say and it seems as if the school is getting a thorough overhaul.
inuyasha-fan17 chapter 5 . 10/13/2017
Best HP fanfic I've read in a long time!
ncis.fanfic.lover chapter 2 . 9/11/2017
Absolutely Brilliant
Astrido chapter 5 . 8/17/2017
I really really love you for posting the summary of the planned ending!
And well, I also love your story.
cheers
Maya
Padfoot chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! Not Fred and Georgie!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2017
Wow that was great thank you for finishing the storry like that instead of just dropping it
Luna Dumbledore chapter 5 . 5/31/2017
Right. Right. Merlin! I absolutely love your plot. It saves a lot of people from dying and... and...
Dear, Dear, dear,just the thing is I would have liked it if it wasn't Dumbledore bashing. Though you could have extended it. Anyway, its okay.
Love you.
Luna Hermione Severa Dumbledore
Guest chapter 5 . 3/7/2017
Nice
Larenars chapter 5 . 3/5/2017
I enjoyed this story and I really appreciate the notes at the end. So many authors here abandon stories without a word that it's really refreshing to be left with a good idea of where yours was going.
SB chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
This is a wonderful story! I think it is in many ways better than the original story. Thank you for leaving your notes so we can know how the story ends. I wish you'd been able to write it all out, because you do write well. However, I applaud your maturity in recognizing your limits and not leaving your readers guessing.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
Love it
Gleas chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
I appreciate sharing your story line when unsure you will finish it. I thoroughly enjoyed it and if you do continue this fic, I'm sure it will turn out fabulously! Thank you for a great time :)
Eagle Hawke chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Ron & Ginny...
mummacass chapter 5 . 5/10/2016
are you going to finish this story or is the "summary" really the end of it.