Reviews for A way out?
1bluesapphire chapter 2 . 4/7
A very fitting password, but that's just disgusting.
Good Omens chapter 4 . 4/5
Hello! I'm unsure if you intend to continue this story or not, but I'm keeping it on my alerts and I thought I'd let you know my thoughts about what you asked. Just in case, yeah?
So it'd be deeply interesting to see you rehabiliate Riddle - and how all that would go if you intend for him to have Horcruxes still. Not to mention having him in the Wizarding world, I'll assume you'd have to do something about Dumbledore that let everyone know Riddle was completely manipulated or something (or another way to avoid Riddle being lynched). But I can also understand it being rather hard to justify all those dark deeds, insanity to blame or not, so while I hope to see him alive, I definitely think you should go with what you think would work out best for your story.
Roselina4389 chapter 4 . 4/3
This is the worst worst story I have ever read in my entire life.
AliB1149 chapter 4 . 3/12
Any chance of more chapters? It's a pity that this seems abandoned. It's a decent read so far and I'd like to read more.
JaneDoh0 chapter 4 . 2/18
I am so sad to see this story has been abandoned-this is one of the best looks at what would actually happen to real people if they experienced the backgrounds JKR gave to Harry, Neville, and Severus.
harry potter doesnt suddenly become completely timid ! its irritating. no offense the story is one of the best.
Novembertopaz chapter 4 . 1/6
I really wish you would continue the story... I know it's been a while so you probably won't, but just wanted to put in my vote.
menonlyme chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
pls update soon
demonbookworm101 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
Love the story keep up the good work
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2013
You've probably abandoned this but if you haven't I'd suggest not having Voldie turn good but having less (or no) horocuxes possibly only have the snake, harry, the tiara, the book (destroyed) and voldie himself as horocuxes. If you have abandonned this please put it up for adoption (for a good fanfict writer) a story this interesting shouldn't be left unfinished!
KaggyAlucardSesh chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
please update soon! and I can't wait for dumbles to get what he deserves!
teedub chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Oh, i wish this story hadn't been abandoned as it's a very good discussion of abuse, without actually reading graphic abuse scenes. The aftereffects are much more complex, interesting in terms of character development and much more engaging if written well. I like how harry isn't the central and only character that has suffered abuse and that he has a chance to heal, along with other survivors. that he's not alone.
I'll mark it to follow in the hopes that someday you'll pick up this story again. I don't know if you really need to include the war that much as I'm enjoying the workings of the school and investigations by the board and ministry. In particular salazar helping harry...i can totally see harry yelling out "what, i only needed to ask the dragon in parseltongue for the damn egg, i didn't have outfly it?!" after listening to the founders story.
fantasyland chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Please finish !
alliekiwi chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
Very intriguing beginning.
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
... At this point, I think he's too crazy to Rehabilitate, like you have for the children who lose their magic from too much abuse, I think he has lost his sanity instead. If this have been third, or even second year, he could probably be saved, but I think it is too late to save him now.