Reviews for The Barber and the Angel
A Path That's Clear chapter 1 . 4/6
I have lost the ability to even - this was so cute! You did such a beautiful job depicting all the relationships.
Catrimc chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Very sweet. Nicely tied into the canon. I really enjoyed reading it.
Deanstiel's Daughter chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Mike was so kind to castiel. He deserves it too. Great little story.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Yooooooo... This was perfect. I absolutely loved it. You got Castiel's character perfectly and Mike was a sweetheart. I loved the adorable awkwardness of their first meeting and the part where Mike "punished" Cas for his rudeness by cutting his hair shorter than usual. This fic gave me a serious case if the warm fuzzies and I'm really glad I came across it. Thanks.
blueeyeddoeeyed chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
oopsidontusethisaccountanymore chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
holy shit that was really cute i really really liked that ok i mean just i can't even form coherent thoughts usually i try to leave somewhat articulate reviews but that was just too much i wow ok.
Um.
So, I didn't know how much I wanted that until I did. That was wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
DxLilith chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was quite beautiful a piece. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Boy have I fallen in love with this little story :) charming
staidwaters chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love outsider POVs, and this is definitely one of the better done ones! I want Mike as my barber! The way he reacted to everything was so very perfect...Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Great story, especially with the way you paced the entirety, I especially like Mike, he gives off such a grandfatherly/fatherly vibe that I really want to hug him like a teddy!
Jace Nox chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was so very cute!

I absolutely enjoyed reading this. I cannot wait to read more of your writing!

Jace
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
i loved reading this.]
minlin chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
It's nice to see Cas interact with someone 'ordinary' who's not involved in demon-humting or stopping the apocolypse.
Krysler chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love how simple this story is and how it's main character is just a barber and how he is the one Castiel chooses to confide it, there's something very 'Cas' in that...:) Thanks for writing!
Hikarilightz chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I died. the friendly relationship between Mike and Cas was so deep. ;w; I loved how Mike deeply cared for Castiel and even called him his own son. and when Cas healed Mike! ;u; bless that angel. and I absolutely loved the ending where Dean and Cas came in the shop, holding hands. ;u; Ad mike wanted cas (and dean) to come back even though he found out that cas wasn't human. -sniff-

this story just made my night. (watching 7.17 made me die on te inside) Amazing story.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »