Reviews for The Barber and the Angel
you-idjits chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
holy shit that was really cute i really really liked that ok i mean just i can't even form coherent thoughts usually i try to leave somewhat articulate reviews but that was just too much i wow ok.
Um.
So, I didn't know how much I wanted that until I did. That was wonderful. Thank you for writing it.
DxLilith chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
This was quite beautiful a piece. Thank you for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Boy have I fallen in love with this little story :) charming
staidwaters chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love outsider POVs, and this is definitely one of the better done ones! I want Mike as my barber! The way he reacted to everything was so very perfect...Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Great story, especially with the way you paced the entirety, I especially like Mike, he gives off such a grandfatherly/fatherly vibe that I really want to hug him like a teddy!
Jace Nox chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
This was so very cute!

I absolutely enjoyed reading this. I cannot wait to read more of your writing!

Jace
chabitso.0 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
i loved reading this.]
minlin chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
It's nice to see Cas interact with someone 'ordinary' who's not involved in demon-humting or stopping the apocolypse.
Krysler chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
I love how simple this story is and how it's main character is just a barber and how he is the one Castiel chooses to confide it, there's something very 'Cas' in that...:) Thanks for writing!
Hikarilightz chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I died. the friendly relationship between Mike and Cas was so deep. ;w; I loved how Mike deeply cared for Castiel and even called him his own son. and when Cas healed Mike! ;u; bless that angel. and I absolutely loved the ending where Dean and Cas came in the shop, holding hands. ;u; Ad mike wanted cas (and dean) to come back even though he found out that cas wasn't human. -sniff-

this story just made my night. (watching 7.17 made me die on te inside) Amazing story.
Jiwa chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This is awesome.
bonniebeast chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
My friend is trying to get me to be a destiel shipper and i admit that this was a good story to sway me.i liked the flow and you went about thw whole kissing can be such a kid sometimes but he is just so sweet.
missguidedLight chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
That was really original idea, and a well-executed one. I loved you Mike's relationship with Cas was developed, it was so believable and cute ;a;

Nice job!
SnowAngel5683 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I absolutely loved it!

Beautiful story :)
FandomFanatic7 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Gah I absolutely love this story! There are so many things I like about it but I think it would take too much time to compliment you on everything-as you probably should be- so i'll just say the key things. I love the interactions between Castiel and Mike, you could really see them growing closer throughout their time together. I especially liked their conversation about Dean- I've never heard Cas splutter so that was infinetly amusing :D and I'm so glad he got together with Dean in the end and even brought him to Mike- so cute! And Mike figured it out! Of course he did, the old man's smart! :P I loved how you wrote the characters and the entire idea is just amazing so good job! I'll stop blabbering now though ;)

-MesserMessa