Reviews for Just Desserts
libro5678 chapter 2 . 6/2
It would look as if arthur is fobbing off his paperwork on merlin :D
tigweny chapter 2 . 4/13
I really liked this fic,it's well written and i also liked the end A WONDERFUL STORY!
TheRavenclawGem chapter 2 . 3/22
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I LOVE your description of Uther in this chapter! He's usually such a negative presence, but in this he's a semi-good guy XD And the villain is so delightfully awful–he's enjoyable to detest. Thank you for sharing this marvellous story. Good luck with your future writing and God bless!
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
*blinks* Wow... okay, that last part? Where Merlin asked to stamp them. That would be with Arthur's seal, right? And... oh my gosh, imagine the weight of authority that comes with a piece of paper having that stamp. It... actually, it makes me a little dizzy exactly what anyone could do with that. The sheer trust that Arthur doesn't even consider... my mind has gone into a blank slate. Wow.
too-much-inspiration chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
A nice piece. Thank you for posting it!
FudoTwin17 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I love this! XD It's epic! I really hated your Lord what's-his-face. You did a very good job on making him absolutely detestable. I laughed when Uthur wiped his hand on his robes after touching him. I also thought it was cute how well his name fit him. XD I also like your knights. :) They're epic and rather funny. The Merthur bromance was really good, too. :D I loved it!
satomika chapter 2 . 8/18/2014

Lw117149 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
nice very nice :)
Isamae chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
BROMANCE I love it. This is brilliant, what an amazing story :)
Isamae chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Excellent! (I'm too lazy to log in, so I'm gonna review as a guest.) i loved it, and can't wait to read the second chapter.
Ms. Fairweather chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
I love this series. Rereading it has been fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I really like the OC knights you've created. I look forward to their scenes in this entire series.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Perfect ending. The dialogue was fantastic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Yes! Love that whole scene when they got him.
You wrote Uther well.