Reviews for Just Desserts
Chatterbox818 chapter 2 . 6/18
Aw, man! That was GREAT! The knights were hilarious! And Gaius too! Your writing is wonderfully entertaining! I almost feel bad commenting on the comedic aspect of a fic that contained such serious themes, but wow! I enjoyed it all! I very much appreciate that the point was got across without being needlessly graphic! Very well done!

My favorite line was "You have to save Camelot." HILARIOUS!
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 4/11
Awesome job!
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/11
Poor Merlin! I want to kill Lord Redding myself now. The thought of nails ripping through someone's skins always gives me chills. (That's not something I think about often though. It was in another story I read somewhere.) You did a pretty good job!
fireeye chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
can not wait for the next one
libro5678 chapter 2 . 6/2/2015
It would look as if arthur is fobbing off his paperwork on merlin :D
tigweny chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
I really liked this fic,it's well written and i also liked the end A WONDERFUL STORY!
TheRavenclawGem chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
IloveitIloveitIloveitILOVEIT
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
I LOVE your description of Uther in this chapter! He's usually such a negative presence, but in this he's a semi-good guy XD And the villain is so delightfully awful–he's enjoyable to detest. Thank you for sharing this marvellous story. Good luck with your future writing and God bless!
Akayuki Novak chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
*blinks* Wow... okay, that last part? Where Merlin asked to stamp them. That would be with Arthur's seal, right? And... oh my gosh, imagine the weight of authority that comes with a piece of paper having that stamp. It... actually, it makes me a little dizzy exactly what anyone could do with that. The sheer trust that Arthur doesn't even consider... my mind has gone into a blank slate. Wow.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 2 . 11/9/2014
A nice piece. Thank you for posting it!
FudoTwin17 chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
I love this! XD It's epic! I really hated your Lord what's-his-face. You did a very good job on making him absolutely detestable. I laughed when Uthur wiped his hand on his robes after touching him. I also thought it was cute how well his name fit him. XD I also like your knights. :) They're epic and rather funny. The Merthur bromance was really good, too. :D I loved it!
satomika chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Hehehe!

Nice!
Lw117149 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
nice very nice :)
Isamae chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
BROMANCE I love it. This is brilliant, what an amazing story :)
Isamae chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Excellent! (I'm too lazy to log in, so I'm gonna review as a guest.) i loved it, and can't wait to read the second chapter.