Reviews for Et Dona Ferentes
Eagle-Eyes chapter 32 . 11/25/2016
Wonderful story

Keep writing as life allows
Rebal-nation chapter 32 . 10/15/2016
1 one of my absolute favourite stories... you are a great writer keep it up
Drarry-Lisa chapter 32 . 8/20/2016
Well Done! A wonderfull story with a fantastic epilogue. You made my day!
Windday chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
Como parece que mi comentario anterior no subió, vuelvo a intentarlo.
Tu historia es adorable, la estoy disfrutando mucho y quiero agradecerte a pesar del tiempo transcurrido.
¡Saludos desde Yucatán México!
Windday chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
En realidad estoy leyendo desde Yucatán en México, un lugar cercano a Chichén Itzá, y tu historia me está gustando mucho. ¡Saludos...!
sampam69 chapter 32 . 3/2/2016
A job very well done,:):)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/9/2015
Tonks was in Hufflepuf
Jen chapter 31 . 6/29/2015
Thanks!
KiMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Perfect! *-*
Maddie chapter 32 . 12/23/2014
This was amazing story! Thank you so much for this! I loved every second of it! :) 3
PurpleKisses chapter 32 . 11/16/2014
My god... just wow. Over the last 3 days this story have become one of my favorites. No scratch that, it is my favorite Harry and Draco story. Hidingfromsomeone, you have sent me on an emotional roller coaster. I hope you're happy with yourself?

P.s. The smut was hot. Weirdly can't look at a shower anymore though without picturing my two favorite boys.
Mayukha chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
This brought tears. The entire thing. I know I'm 3 years too late, but this is beautiful.
rebelghost85 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I love how I'm not sure who is in love and who is confused at the end of the chapter. I have my suspicions but I'm also okay with not knowing.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 32 . 6/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story - it had a storyline without mindless drivel like some dunderheads like to fill their pages with. An outstanding to you! There is hope for the youth of today yet.

I was trying to sound a bit like Snape there - don't really know your age, but anyway - I wonder how it would have played out if Snape still lived, now that I think about it. A grumpy uncle for Teddy, a mentor for Draco and 'a something' to Harry...
m.vargas086 chapter 32 . 6/3/2014
God, that was such an awesome story! Really beautifully written with just the right amount of romance and angst, and the plot! Oh the plot was lovely! This will definitely go in me "read again and again" list.