Reviews for Et Dona Ferentes
KiMalfoy chapter 1 . 5/17
Perfect! *-*
Maddie chapter 32 . 12/23/2014
This was amazing story! Thank you so much for this! I loved every second of it! :) 3
PurpleKisses chapter 32 . 11/16/2014
My god... just wow. Over the last 3 days this story have become one of my favorites. No scratch that, it is my favorite Harry and Draco story. Hidingfromsomeone, you have sent me on an emotional roller coaster. I hope you're happy with yourself?

P.s. The smut was hot. Weirdly can't look at a shower anymore though without picturing my two favorite boys.
Mayukha chapter 23 . 10/20/2014
This brought tears. The entire thing. I know I'm 3 years too late, but this is beautiful.
rebelghost85 chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
I love how I'm not sure who is in love and who is confused at the end of the chapter. I have my suspicions but I'm also okay with not knowing.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 32 . 6/27/2014
I really enjoyed this story - it had a storyline without mindless drivel like some dunderheads like to fill their pages with. An outstanding to you! There is hope for the youth of today yet.

I was trying to sound a bit like Snape there - don't really know your age, but anyway - I wonder how it would have played out if Snape still lived, now that I think about it. A grumpy uncle for Teddy, a mentor for Draco and 'a something' to Harry...
m.vargas086 chapter 32 . 6/3/2014
God, that was such an awesome story! Really beautifully written with just the right amount of romance and angst, and the plot! Oh the plot was lovely! This will definitely go in me "read again and again" list.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 32 . 4/16/2014
This has been one fantastic story. I have been cuddling my son at the intense, heartbreaking parts. It had such a great ending as well. Just so good.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Heroine is really coming across as a noisy bitch. Harry isn't acting much better.
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 32 . 4/7/2014
SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL EPILOGUE HOOOOOLY SHIT. Seriously this fanfiction was AMAZING - it should be published so people can actually buy it and hold it in their hands as a book. I would buy it INSTANTLY, even though I've already read it. Thank you so much for sharing!
fluffy-fuzzy-ears chapter 29 . 4/7/2014
Wow. I feel like I can breathe now. Ever since reading, way back when, that they wanted to adopt Bear and couldn't but were working towards it, I just wanted to blast through it all until the conclusion. It was PERFECT. I am so happy there are more chapters ahead :D You write all of the characters so convincingly. Harry and Draco and Bear are all so sweet together 3 Thank you so much for sharing this masterpiece!
jk chapter 32 . 3/14/2014
I loved it.
Phoenix6975 chapter 32 . 1/22/2014
As always fucking awsome ;D
Sprout2012 chapter 32 . 1/19/2014
What a wonderful story. I enjoyed reading this immensely. Brillant writing.
wileycoyote chapter 31 . 11/1/2013
Yeah! This was a wonderful story - very well developed and a joy to read. Thanks.