Reviews for The World is a Stage
maizcorn chapter 4 . 4/29
Wow. Wellni definitely did not expect theyd be friends so soon. Santans vrry forgiving.
Omggg loved it!
brittanalover chapter 15 . 10/15/2013
Omg! Best story ever
BrittanaLove93 chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
Such a lovely fanfic.. Forgive me that I just found out this after 2 years it's been published! Still better late than never right and Brittana will always be a true example of love although everything has been fucked up now
LoveSongNR chapter 27 . 9/4/2013
This is the second time I read this story, and omg I loooove it! One of the best ever, seriously
ResseGarcia chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
wow. it actually hurts. reading this chapter. it's just so hard to hold back the tears.
diana015 chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
so Brittany cheated on santana ?
diana015 chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
so she can turn on a computer , im proud D
Guest chapter 27 . 12/29/2012
Great read!
Quest chapter 27 . 12/27/2012
really liked this fic :) glad I stumbled onto it!
spiceygleek chapter 27 . 12/19/2012
And they lived happily ever after. Sweet cheezus! Thanks for this amazing story! :-)
spiceygleek chapter 23 . 12/19/2012
Erm.. Okay, that was really unexpected! I thought it was Bryan who kidnapped Santana. A bit of a comedy with pezberry in this chapter was really fun! Lol. Bravo.!
spiceygleek chapter 21 . 12/19/2012
Uhm. so the chapters are getting shorter and shorter. I think can finish this by the time i get to bed. I appreciate the time you spared to write this story. You're pretty cool!
spiceygleek chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Oh wow. Clearly, that son of a gun is cheating with Brittany. This has just gotten so much better.
spiceygleek chapter 11 . 12/19/2012
Oh my goodness. They're all messed up! I really am shocked!