Reviews for Truthful Temptations - Snarry
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
... I really enjoyed that.

Should have made it a threesome with malfoy. ;)

Snape liked lily and now likes harry... I can dig it!

Yay butt sex! Lol
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
OK. Your idea here has a lot of merit. Love the concept of Harry writing down a letter including his all his personal and confused feelings for his acerbic professor and then having said professor demand to see the note... but your approach is abrupt and kind of... odd... not to mention extremely hard to follow and believe. It felt like you were desperate to pack in as much in these 5,000 words as possible. If you're still writing (and this story is pretty old so maybe you're not) perhaps you could try slowing down a bit. Concentrate on one emotion at a time from both characters instead of creating gaping mood swings and huge jumps in personality traits.

Having said all that... I STILL think you should continue this. It really is a great concept.
Snarryfan chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
Malfoy screaming like a little girl is so in character:). I know it's been about 2 years. Any chance of this being continued? The story is just not complete were it is. Please come back and complete.
Dwats chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Love the story...hope to c more.
lucynapilo chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
In the description of the lack of a single term: 'parody'.

(How else can I call a story in which the author tell me what I should think...)

More cute and fluffy than hurt.

It could be good. Due to the author inclusions is average. Injury.

PS. If you do not you continue this story a the topic about Malfoy does not make sense. O_o
Erik's Rose chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
I understand you've been away from this for a while but I was really enjoying ti so I hope you come back to it, I'd love to see what happens

Kindest Regards

SadisticSinner chapter 3 . 3/16/2012
Tsyilna Llyria chapter 2 . 7/7/2011
lol I love this it was sooo very entertaining lol! To think that things could go like that is just hmmm needs a shower a cold one lol
BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
You are evil. Haha. But I understand school can really get to a person. I am enjoying this so far so please finish as soon as you find some time. I will put this on alert.
licklick chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
u should write DISCONTINUED or ON HIATUS in your summary. because this is not completed :(
alucard521 chapter 3 . 4/17/2011
Man!Ilove this fanfiction.I didn't know what to expect, and i didn't expect to like it this much. I'm Curious to find out what Malfoy has to say... .
Iadorecitrusfruits chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
Lovely story! Please continue. Maybe have a 3some or maybe have a happy ending where Malfoy finds a boyfriend. Just please have a happy ending? LOVE YA
Tlcatlady chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Hmmm, Draco, Sev, and Harry threesome . . . I wonder :)TLC
Tlcatlady chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Why is it that Harry can never catch a break? Malfoy had to see? TLC
Milady JxL chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
I most definitely don't think Harry was out of character! In the Goblet of Fire and The Order of the Phoenix he's so angsty it hurts. So, being overcome by emotions is not a huge leap at all :D

And :) I love it! I feel so sorry for Malfoy though :(