Reviews for I'm Too Sexy by AStarDanced77
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I think this is a great story and it goes really well with the song you choose. I can certainly see Edward as a model.
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Hilarious! Edward's thoughts had me cracking up!

The characters were perfectly canon, too. I loved that! I could totally picture Alice concentrating on her work while Emmett and Jasper were laughing at Edward. So funny!

I also loved when Emmett was teasing Edward and Rose got mad and asked Emmett if he was mocking their wedding. It was great when he said he was just making fun of Edward and she told him to 'carry on'! Very funny!

Great use of the song! Good luck in the contest!
TKegl chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
This was so much fun - I giggled out loud at Emmett in the beret! ;-)

Great job - good luck in the contest!
DivineInspiration chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
LOL! This is epic. I love some good humor. :) I laughed pretty much the whole way through. Good luck with the contest!
Fates-Love-Queen chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Oh...My...God...

It's 3am here and I am literally holding a pillow to my mouth to stop my laughter from waking the house!

"He bought a ridiculously over-sized camera and a beret and ran around in front of me yelling "work it, baby, work it"."

God, that combined with the 'Blue Steel' had me laughing uncontrolably, but when Edward stormed out wearing the g-string? I literally outright snorted - and I never snort, lol.

OMG, and they thoughts of the men? Hahaha!

This was seriously brilliant, and I loved that you not only found the inspiration from the song, but from the actual quote from Eclipse.

This was hilarious. Thanks so much for sharing, and good luck! xo
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
So funny! Good luck in the contest!

Becca