Reviews for Espada of Majora Arcana
Mandalore Requiem chapter 1 . 4/21
Good concept, but in need of some thorough editing.
Lord BladeDSF chapter 1 . 4/10
Seems to be a good plot outline, however the character interactions, as well as the grammar, are exceedingly terrible. This fic would likely greatly benefit from a decent Beta.
Do you doing another chapter pleas say yes this story amazing I couldn't stop reading!
Rotmg chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
The first sentence should be " It has been a week since Naruto encountered Aizen, he had met many hollows since then"
Rotmg chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Ugh by saying young man you 're making it hard for me to read the flashbacks . We all know it's Naruto say Naruto instead of the young man ...
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Make more please
Yugure.Kuro chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
did you abandon this story? shame. it's plot wants me to keep reading, but there are only 16 chapters.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
Have you abandoned this story
Maelstrom of the Nine chapter 16 . 11/2/2014
Why did you leave this on a total cliffy and not continue it. So many uncompleted plot bunnies.
Afi chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
Did not see that coming
Dreaming of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Grammar needs a fair amount of work. I'd say more on it, but if you read it for yourself you'll easily find the issues, the many issues. Other than a need for the grammar to be worked over, it's an oddly interesting start, not bad, but different. So Chapter 1 of 16 currently up has been read, let's see if I find the rest to be as interesting.
rinnegan18 chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
cool story,keep going make more chapter
Guest chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Make more this don't stop its too good for you to stop please keep going
Anonymous-1.25.415 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Your plot is decent enough and has some potential I suppose, while your grammar is just pathetic. I couldn't even force myself to read past this point, it's just a horribly agonizing process to attempt to decipher this. Dialogue is awkward and idiotic at the best of times and the overuse of certain words gets annoying . You can't pass a character as intelligent when they speak like an illiterate imbecile. Especially when writing Aizen, since he is quite well spoken and educated, which is why most stick to canon when it comes to his dialogue. In my opinion, it should be rewritten, it's not worth getting a beta over. 2/10
whispers in the dark8516 chapter 16 . 7/26/2014
Fuck you central 46, your lucky aizen got to you first naruto didnt deserve the misery of that void...i actually have a reason to like aizen as a character now, and if it we'rent for aizen naruto wouldnt have met harribel and ulqiorra wouldn't be narutos son, PLEAS update soon