Reviews for These feelings
Essay King of VC chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
This story...Is amazing. I love it! This is the best story I have read so far. I hope you come back one day to finish it. Unless you're dead...
shriana chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
Poor red...dont worry im sure ashley loves you back! 3
Anne Oying chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Aw Red, it had to be a dream, it just had to.

Looking forward to more drama! ;P
Pikax chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I totally knew it was a dream. But I didn't know Red got paid.
Thought Cloud chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
MOOOOOOOOORE DRAMA! :D

Heh... I knew Ashley had a tragedy... but I never thought it happened at such an early age.

...Or wait... was that in the dream, too?
InPerfectSilence chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Poor Red... He just keeps stuffing up, doesn't he?

A few odd tense changes, although it can be forced to work, if you know what I mean. Perhaps a longer chapter would be in order?

At first I thought "EXTREME OOC! TYPICAL ASHLEY OOC!" But then I was like, "Oh, false alarm." Maybe this dream means something later on...?

Ooh, was that a hint of Ashley's past? Canwe see more? Maybe? Maybe Red has something to do with her parents' death...

No wait, that's just my evil side kicking in.

Hope to see a longer, awesome chappie soon!

See ya!
Anne Oying chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Yay! Good ole Red! I hope it's not a dream!

Very awesome chapter - I love the line "I was "in" this thing called "love""

I like how you managed to splice the comedy with the romance and the angst - all together a very tasty mixture ;P
Thought Cloud chapter 3 . 5/29/2011
...The second chapter...? *looks back*

You mean the flashback? I still don't get it. A wish?
InPerfectSilence chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Heya!

Teehee... Red is so naive... and stoopid... and yet soooooo cute!

I must say that the swap between POV gets a little confusing. But that's just me.

Keep it up, Person-with-a-very-long-name!

See ya!
InPerfectSilence chapter 2 . 5/22/2011
Heya, Bieber fan!

I was actually the first person to review, back (WAY back) when I didn't have an account. Now I do, so I can sign my review now!

Good story, fuzzy, fluffy and adorable. Heh, shame that Ashley doesn't feel the same about Red as he does for her. Then again, falling for a foot high demon is... weird, to say the least.

Keep it up!

See ya later!
That Girl At The Back chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
Love this chapter, everything from the name to Red taking a nap in Ashley's bed.

Who does he have a conversation with though?
That Girl At The Back chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Wow, amazing first chapter!

Ashley is so creepy "I can see you watchng me" *shivers* you really nailed her personality, bravo!
Pikax chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
'Ashley is THE best character on the game'

Absolutely! So, when I see her appearing in fanfiction such as this, I tend to worry that the author only captures part of her and gives her characteristics that do not fit. So far, I haven't found anything like that, which is reassuring. At the moment, this looks like a story of unrequited love, which seems somewhat cliché, but maybe you've got a surprise in store. Besides, I doubt that a story about Ashley would remain cliché for too long.

Overall, you have definitely piqued my interest and I would like to see how this story unfolds.
Anne Oying chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Aw, Red.

Haha, I was laughing so hard at this chapter!

I could imagine him running past her (with the wheels for legs thing) screaming "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" etc and her just standing there all deadpan, hehe. :P

Awesome chapter, I think you could expand on that dream thing at the beginning where he wants to become a human... though, of coure, something would go wrong... ;)
Anne Oying chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Ooh, this is so fuzzy!

I love how you've portrayed Red, all coy and shy, and if he blushes... hey, it's not like anyone would notice the difference. Please continue *puppy dog eyes*