Reviews for Girls With Accents
q chapter 9 . 3/22
*pterodactyl screech* *claws at face* imma read it again tho. imma read it again.

but for the love of apples and twizzlers and the frakkin' baby jebus, please continue this. Jo bless you and also Jo damn you. mostly bless tho.
M4BW chapter 9 . 2/14
Your story is not marked Complete so I go on the basis "Girls With Accents" is, in your mind, still a work in progress.

That being said, I'd so love it if you'd surprised us with a Chapter 10 "Myka Graduates High School and Goes to Meet Helena, Love Ensues" chapter.

-M4BW
Asiatiese chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
the way you captured the characters was just beautiful. You're probably one of the script writers. That would be pretty cool. I love this story.
dftftp chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Youre a lot of things... worth waiting for is one of them.
margaret.willoughby.5 chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
This story has been so amazing! Do they meet again after graduation? How does the story end?
Splendonia chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
As many people have said before, you can't end this here, specially after that finale. We need some hope!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
Dear Sir, or Madem,

After Compliments, I would like to take an opportunity to introduce our company with hopping our best future business relationships. Our Company is one of the best
Companies in Pakistan, dealing:-

Weightlifting Gear : - Weightlifting Gloves , Cotton Strap, Heavy Lifting Hooks , Dip Belt , Wrist Wrap , Knee Wrap , Neoperen Belt, Dip Belt
Only Gloves - Cycling Gloves , Mechanix Gloves , Winter Gloves , Polit Gloves , Police Gloves ,
Motorbike Gear : - Motor bike Suits , Motor bike Jackets , Motor bike Pant, Motor bike Gloves , Motor Cross Gloves ,

We assure our best quality as well as the best services, also in a very suitable rate.

You May

/products%

Awaiting for your prompt reply for our long and healthy business terms. If given an opportunity we shall never let you down in any to hear from you soon.

Best Regards

Sajjad Ali

0092-0304-5188385
guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Omg you can't just leave it there! Poor Myka! I do at least hope that after they meet up again, if it's a long time from when they left off that Myka has managed to move on a bit. I don't like the idea of Myka just getting by and keeping to herself and not letting anyone in. I want a jealous H.G! Lol. Oh and i really love the relationship that Myka has wit Pete and Tracy, it's really sweet. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! C'mon! Bering and Wells fans need these fanfics because of the stupid direction the stupid show is taking! :'(
EvilRegalQueen97 chapter 9 . 4/1/2014
OHHHH MYYY GOODNESSSSS! you can't stop here! please update soon :( this story is ...amazing...
CdB55 chapter 9 . 3/27/2014
My heart is so sad and so happy. What a sweet ending.

I love the reactions of Tracy and her father.

We all love these versions of Myka and HG. There is something special about them while still being the Myka and Helena whom we know. Though many years younger, they are still perfect for each other.

Thank you so much for sharing them with us.
Kit chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Probably the most devastating end to a chapter ever, omg. You have quite a way with words.
LOCISVU chapter 9 . 2/22/2014
Can't wait for the premier!Even though it's the last one.
jessclifton chapter 9 . 2/5/2014
This is seriously the most well-written W13 story in existence. The way you capture the characters, express the feelings between them, it's all so wonderful. I look forward to reading more of this story because you are a beautifully gifted writer.
Stephaim Fan chapter 9 . 2/1/2014
What. Why. This. It. Just. Wow. I don't even understand. How have I not found this before.? Why hasn't it been updated in forever? It needs to have an end, a beautiful end.
GardenBeauty chapter 9 . 1/30/2014
OMG OMG OMG THIISSSS WAS AMAZING! SO well written! So sweet and heart wrenching! I can not even express how much I love this story!