Reviews for My Father, My Dad
DarkLadyYoru chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
i love this story i can't wait to read more. i like the Sev father thing its perfect
Talitha Clearwater chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Oh, for the love of God...
han8661 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Sarah says happy new year, and that your PM's haven't worked for the last month. :)
Noctilucas friend chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I'm passing on a message that you've blocked your pm again, nocti's trying to talk to you.
Noctilucas friend chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
Seraphina Holmes-Watson chapter 2 . 9/6/2011
Hey would pm you but saying you have blocked pm usage so thought I leave a review to say hi instead. Sorry haven't talked to you but been real busy since got back. Hopefully can talk to you soon.
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
The last line caught my attention. It was a huge switch in Sev's thinking, but it works. The things I would suggest is getting a beta to clean up the two chapters and any future chapters, just so one can know who is talking, to whom they are talking, and so the conversation does not sound stilted.

Please continue to write this story, it has potential. And I really want to see Snape defend Harry from the big bad wolf. *grins*
He's the love of my life chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Please update soon! I love this story.
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Hey don't leave us with a cliffhanger like this! I would love to read more of this!
Team Jasper 99 chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
WHAT, you left it off there? I am very intersted to learn what else happens in your story. I hope that you update really sone. Its really good. Plus it doesn't hurt that Snape is one of my favorite characters from the series.
Silene-Ashikawa chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
IMHO action is progressing a little to quick
Darklight-phoenix chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
oh dear, why did remus have to take his wand out, common snape, you're doing an excellent job in caring for harry, i'm sure you can calm harry down
Seto K4iba1 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Another excellent chapter. Keep up the good work.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
I can't wait! Why do feel like Snape going to seem more like a werewolf?
luna plateada14 chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
esta un poco enredada tu historia pero me gusta