Reviews for All the World's a Stage
Halfred Askold chapter 4 . 2/23/2012
Not bad. The slippage of "Donny" while needed, didn't really last. Also, maybe one of the others could have also done it. Just to keep that part alive. I liked what happened to Chuck and the appearance of Gary. I would like to see some final wrap up; though I understand the 'walking off into a Wisconsin sunset' bit...

Rate B
Audrey chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
Awesome story! Very creative. But the word "Fonzie" has an "E" at the end of it. :) I loved how the story was kind of like the "Twilight Zone" :D good job! :)
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
Wow, talk about breaking the fourth wall. That was a cool story, even if the ending is sort of a cliff hanger at least everything was explained to the reader. You can always just end it with the real Happy days characters accepting their fate and making a deal with Gary, that they will allow him to write their lives so to speak. But it's just an idea. Otherwise, this was good. :D
Queen of Spiritual chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
Another good update with this chapter. I still wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 3 . 4/7/2011
Good update. I'd never picture Garry Marshall in a story like this one. It sure did surprise Richie by having the creator of the show at his house. LOL
Queen of Spiritual chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Good and interesting chapter. I wonder what the guys are going to do about the wallets.
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
This is a very funny chapter when you used the actors' names. I, too, write Happy Days and am doing a series with my OC based on the TV show so they are under a different name.