Reviews for The White Swan
Fahiru chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Ha ha!
I know, now that I have an account, I want to do Fan fiction on EVERYTHING. This was a great idea! It's got her character food and it's just self centered enough that you almost don't care but you do anyways because it's super funny.

Great job!

-Fahiru
Darev chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Bonnie, you'll never be a nice girl. And that Puppy Dog Pout is more powerful than you'll ever know.

Darev
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh, this is delicious! Bonnie has to swallow her pride and ask Kim to help Bonnie with "niceness." At first I wondered if Kim would turn Bonnie down - - - or if it would be too tough a task even for Kim - - - or if Bonnie would just give it up as too much trouble. But after consideration I think Kim will accept the challenge, since she can do anything. Bonnie will stick to it, since she has a goal she wants to achieve. And Kim will succeed because, as we know, she can do anything!

Come to think about it, in the TV episode "Number One," Bonnie was determined to become Captain of the Cheer Squad, and really worked hard to get it. She even convinced Kim to let her try it. Given the right motivation, Bonnie Rockwaller can achieve with the best of them.

A nice very-short story, sir. Well done!

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
Reader101w chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Funny little oneshot,

You described Bonnie very well there, and I loved the last line.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very funny, and impressive job of getting Bonnie's voice 'in writing'. Her final solution was, shall we say, unique.
EnterpriseCV-6 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
man this is a great story, so just asking are Kim and Ron involved in this story at all?
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
well for Bonnie being nice will be acting. I wonder if she can pull it off?

I can see where this might pop off in her face.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Katsumara chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Lol'd here, MA! Hahaha. Great work. Fun little look into Bonnie's head.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Quite the self-introspection there of our Bonnie.

But the things she'll do or go through to get her version of 'Perfection'...

CB73