Reviews for The Marauders' Top 25
sharkylovesyou chapter 1 . 4/1
Hey, so I asked you if I could use some of your pranks for a story of mine a few years back (or less, maybe, I don't really know anymore) and you said yes as long as I sent you the link well here you go!

myworks/33592020-the-social-butterfly

I have only used one so far, but here! I'm really sorry it took so long!
Thank you so much!
BloodIsThickerThanWater chapter 1 . 2/21
I was wondering if I could use some of these pranks in my fanfiction for the marauder era. I would of course give you credit... please?
Riddle's diary chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
A
ABrokenShark chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Hello, I am currently writing a Fanfiction for Harry Potter, THE MARAUDERS ERA.
It will be on Quotev.
Anyways, I HAVE terrible creative ideas for pranks, probably because I'm not a prankster.
I'd like to know if I can use your pranks.
Of course, I'll give you full credit on the notes page, on the story.
I will also give you the link, once I publish it because I don't publish the story unless it's finished.
I'd have to make minor changes to them, such as the year, because my story starts in Fifth Year.
I'm sorry for bothering you about this, but I really hope you say yes!
I love these pranks, they made me laugh just picturing it!
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
XD LOL This is quite hilarious!

My faves?
25. The Slytherin robe swap of 1972- In the Marauders' second years, they managed to swap all the Slytherins' robes with muggle prom dresses.
22. The DADA teacher initiation of 1977- to "initiate" the new DADA teacher in 1977, the Marauders attempted to charm Professor Evanson's glasses to change from neon color to neon color in three-second intervals, just to have Professor Evanson block the spell, and have James' glasses flash instead.
15. The florescent robes of 1976- On Valentine's day of 1976, Miss Lily Evans' robes were charmed to flash florescent pink every five minutes and say "Will you go out with me Lily?" in James Potter's voice, while being charmed to be unable to come off until she said yes or she kissed the giant squid (she ended up kissing the squid).
9. The were-rabbit scare of 1975- in 1975 the Marauders convinced all of the first years that The DADA teacher of the year was a were-rabbit, and that the only way to avoid being bitten was to wear a snargaluff pod on a necklace.

But it's an all-round funny fic.
InvestigatingLove78 chapter 18 . 10/15/2011
Reading the list was hilarious enough without explaining anything else!
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 18 . 10/11/2011
Lol. Great chapter! Please update soon! :DD
alljuststories chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
LOL, you have some really creative pranks in there! Do you happen to have pranking as a career? :D
PinkMermaid chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
Hilarious!
strifylover13 chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
i love it you need to write more
grace-kellyy chapter 9 . 7/23/2011
HAHAHA! LMFAO, can't stop laughing. Great job! :)
listen2music4ever chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Hi! :) I thought this prank is hilarious and loved it! (Then again, what prank of the Marauders' isn't? ;) ) Well, I can't wait until the next one! :)
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Lmao. Imagine if that really could happen? That'd be awesome! Please update soon! :DD
Your biggest fan Hannah chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Keep going, LIKE A HIPPOGRIFF!

LOL, LOL!

(Yeah, i know i ain't as funny as you! But, hey! What can i do?)

P.S. I am only ten