Reviews for Notice me
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
awh...it's been so long since you've updated...I hope nothing bad happened but please update for the followers. :(
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
aw...lucky you! *POUT*
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Ahhh...Hinata is so Fiesty! But this character is appropriate cause she's always such a shy girl it's time to step it up and uch! :)
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
i thought the Uchiha liked her?
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
great chap and most likely the next one will also be gr8 just have faith...ohmigod that rhymed _
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
nice work...i liked chap. 5
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
nice chapter...
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
i liked it
XOVER chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Regarding my last review, I apologize. I didn't know you were a guy, I just blindly assumed until I read the reviews, then your profile. And I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with health issues, and it's praiseworthy that you're trying to make the best of your life.
I still feel that comment you made (equating courage with boyishness) was very sexist and unfair. I'm personally hoping you'll eventually start viewing/treating girls as emotionally capable as guys (beyond social stereotypes). Though I won't be holding my breath any time soon...
XOVER chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Wow, Sasuke was a overbearingly rude jerk. Yeah, Hinata may have deserved some of that calling out and jerkish treatment he was handling her, but him being the haughty prick from the start, I was kind of disappointed that Sasuke hadn't mellowed down.
And in your A/N? Come on. Having backbone/courage is directly proportional to being masculine? Are you saying all normal girls are supposed to be spineless doormats to guys (and are you one of those girls)? Hinata standing up for herself doesn't necessitate her acting boyish or even tomboyish. She can still be soft-spoken, but firm and direct in conveying that she'll not take any more crap from anyone.
It'd been a lot more understandable if you replaced "boy" with "OOC", because Hinata's individual personality is generally meek and passive. Logically, it takes time and experience to work up courage - not increase of testosterone or growth of testicles.
Personally, I don't care how Hinata sounds "whiny", as you describe here; she's still an immature kid like everyone else. In my opinion, she needs to grow the hell up and get some self-awareness, more than she needs "backbone".
Melanieciel chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
The story its just ... BEAUTIFUl ...BEAUTIFUL . Hinata's development is amazing how she learn from people bit by bit
And then all what she learns YOU put it in an amazing scene but i wish you but some sasuke development or sasuke's point of view
I really want to know what is he thinking
Jolly9 chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
I really hope you're health is much better!
I see a positive change in your writing style. It's good.
This chapter gave me more respect for hinata because at first I saw her as weak and irritating, the way she let people just walk all over her. And the way you changed Kiba's character like that- WOW! I really truly and honestly DID NOT see that coming! Nor that that was what was really going on. Man that is jacked up. Naruto is so ...
But yeah. Great story and be blessed!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
I read this as I lay in my make-shift bed in the basement.. P:
Guest chapter 4 . 1/1/2014
Dude when she signed with her initials I just KNEW that he would catch on. I mean come ON! How can he be that dense? That "Haha" thing was very unexpected. That's was a good twist I must say!
LHproductionz chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
upload soon please can't wait to find out what happens next, great story so fat XD