Reviews for Notice me
Hiii! Your story is amazing
I love all the details and all the drama...It's very creative And it's so consummate Im sure everybody loved this..No i mean , Im sure everybody LoveS this
Just so ya know I'll be waiting for the next part because This is just so..Just so...UHHGG WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS STORY...There's just so much drama...And i love it...Imma be waiting for the next part. Can't Wait! And i admire ur imagination of Sasuhina I love it
-Yours Truly
Nani Tohngi-
Nyanahf chapter 12 . 5/11
why is neji so mean T-T
Random chapter 19 . 1/21
Please continue I enjoyed this shit.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2016
Hey I love your story, so I was wondering...
Are you gonna continue?
If so. When are you going to update?

Thanks for reading this and bye!
Love it all! :3
Fuyuka chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
Oh my god! I love this fanfiction 33
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 19 . 5/1/2014
awh...it's been so long since you've updated...I hope nothing bad happened but please update for the followers. :(
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 11 . 5/1/2014
aw...lucky you! *POUT*
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Ahhh...Hinata is so Fiesty! But this character is appropriate cause she's always such a shy girl it's time to step it up and uch! :)
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
i thought the Uchiha liked her?
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
great chap and most likely the next one will also be gr8 just have faith...ohmigod that rhymed _
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
nice work...i liked chap. 5
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
nice chapter...
Hinata Wuvs-Naruto chapter 2 . 5/1/2014
i liked it
XOVER chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Regarding my last review, I apologize. I didn't know you were a guy, I just blindly assumed until I read the reviews, then your profile. And I'm sorry to hear you're struggling with health issues, and it's praiseworthy that you're trying to make the best of your life.
I still feel that comment you made (equating courage with boyishness) was very sexist and unfair. I'm personally hoping you'll eventually start viewing/treating girls as emotionally capable as guys (beyond social stereotypes). Though I won't be holding my breath any time soon...
XOVER chapter 16 . 3/27/2014
Wow, Sasuke was a overbearingly rude jerk. Yeah, Hinata may have deserved some of that calling out and jerkish treatment he was handling her, but him being the haughty prick from the start, I was kind of disappointed that Sasuke hadn't mellowed down.
And in your A/N? Come on. Having backbone/courage is directly proportional to being masculine? Are you saying all normal girls are supposed to be spineless doormats to guys (and are you one of those girls)? Hinata standing up for herself doesn't necessitate her acting boyish or even tomboyish. She can still be soft-spoken, but firm and direct in conveying that she'll not take any more crap from anyone.
It'd been a lot more understandable if you replaced "boy" with "OOC", because Hinata's individual personality is generally meek and passive. Logically, it takes time and experience to work up courage - not increase of testosterone or growth of testicles.
Personally, I don't care how Hinata sounds "whiny", as you describe here; she's still an immature kid like everyone else. In my opinion, she needs to grow the hell up and get some self-awareness, more than she needs "backbone".