Reviews for The Whump Off
Ha! This is brilliant! I'm not fond of the drabble format, but just the idea of whumping whumpers is AMAZING! I can't think of any authors to suggest right now, but I have an idea for one of the next ones. I'm sure you've already thought of this, but here it is: Merlin could torture the next writer in the same way they tortured him (for example, with Kitty O's story, the writer would be walking down the street when they suddenly got punched in the face, stabbed in the back, and paralyzed before being tortured mercilessly) until thye realize what is going on, at which point he leaves. Most likely after dropping a chandelier on them, because he seems fond of that. Of course, this is just an idea, and you don't have to use it.
whatswiththemustache chapter 5 . 2/20
Oh, you should continue this! This was so funny, I've actually never read anything like this and it was terrific. This last chapter made me laugh so hard, especially with Merlin's AN and drabble...lol! I'd even say go ahead and add me to the Mervenge list except that I don't think my whumping is really that significant compared to authors like UltraGeek...but then again, maybe that's just me ducking a ! This is terrific, so please update soon!
myinnersupergeek chapter 5 . 4/25/2015
This has got to be one if the funniest things i have ever read. :') Omg. I never knew how much i needed this in my life til now. Again, :'). Its a shame there isn't more.
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
THIS. IS. FANTASTIC. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! This is hilarious, I SERIOUSLY want more of this!
BreathingMagic chapter 5 . 2/16/2015
Oh my dear Merlin! I can't remember the last time any written words made me laugh this hard, this is nothing short of brilliant :'D Ahahahaha... And I can SO imagine the dropping-chandelier as the trademark of the mervenge! XD Oh lords I better try and calm myself before I pee my pants..Worse Things" from Kita Hart. Hehe. x'D
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
This is...sadistically humorous. But it's making me almost wish something would happen to make Merlin wise-up a little. Oh, I know! Could the fanfic writers join forces to produce whump fics faster than Merlin to deal with them? OH, and if you want to whump me, go ahead, but I've only written one Merlin piece so far and it's not really whump. But it is insane.
314-grace chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
"Mevenge " is so funny, please write more, you have a GIFT!
fariedragon chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Hmm this is delightfully evil.
Midwinter Sun chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
To the author of this fic: HILARIOUS. If you ever update again, EMANCHINECAT. :) I'm off to look up these whumpage authors.
To Merlin: You've actually made me think twice about torturing you. I mean, you are a pretty awesome all-powerful warlock.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! XD How has no one thought of this before now?
Hogwarts is in Camelot chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This was so funny! He reminded me of Barney in HIMYM for some reason... really good story :)
me the RanDoMer chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I mean it, this is EPIC!

! :D
me the RanDoMer chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
a message to merlin:
?
Merlin u have turned into a mental, evil, torturous warlock (of doom). I thought u were nice. STOP acting like Morgana.

me the RanDoMer
ps. And stop dropping chandeliers on author's heads, it's getting a bit boring now
pps. oh and u can't get me coz I'm a guest, so there HA!

Back to the reveiw:

No offence to the actual author of this fic, it's good :)
zealousfreak27 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
OMG. You have burned this fandom. With awesome.
Requiem17 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
I'm dying, dying dying DYING. Too funny and too perfect. My gods, his author's note! :dies: