Reviews for The Whump Off
myinnersupergeek chapter 5 . 4/25
This has got to be one if the funniest things i have ever read. :') Omg. I never knew how much i needed this in my life til now. Again, :'). Its a shame there isn't more.
Daisy Bokoblin chapter 5 . 3/14
BreathingMagic chapter 5 . 2/16
Oh my dear Merlin! I can't remember the last time any written words made me laugh this hard, this is nothing short of brilliant :'D Ahahahaha... And I can SO imagine the dropping-chandelier as the trademark of the mervenge! XD Oh lords I better try and calm myself before I pee my pants..Worse Things" from Kita Hart. Hehe. x'D
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
This is...sadistically humorous. But it's making me almost wish something would happen to make Merlin wise-up a little. Oh, I know! Could the fanfic writers join forces to produce whump fics faster than Merlin to deal with them? OH, and if you want to whump me, go ahead, but I've only written one Merlin piece so far and it's not really whump. But it is insane.
314-grace chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
"Mevenge " is so funny, please write more, you have a GIFT!
fariedragon chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Hmm this is delightfully evil.
Midwinter Sun chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
To the author of this fic: HILARIOUS. If you ever update again, EMANCHINECAT. :) I'm off to look up these whumpage authors.
To Merlin: You've actually made me think twice about torturing you. I mean, you are a pretty awesome all-powerful warlock.
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Oh my gosh! This is amazing! XD How has no one thought of this before now?
Hogwarts is in Camelot chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
This was so funny! He reminded me of Barney in HIMYM for some reason... really good story :)
me the RanDoMer chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I mean it, this is EPIC!

! :D
me the RanDoMer chapter 5 . 5/29/2013
a message to merlin:
Merlin u have turned into a mental, evil, torturous warlock (of doom). I thought u were nice. STOP acting like Morgana.

me the RanDoMer
ps. And stop dropping chandeliers on author's heads, it's getting a bit boring now
pps. oh and u can't get me coz I'm a guest, so there HA!

Back to the reveiw:

No offence to the actual author of this fic, it's good :)
zealousfreak27 chapter 5 . 2/11/2013
OMG. You have burned this fandom. With awesome.
requim17 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
I'm dying, dying dying DYING. Too funny and too perfect. My gods, his author's note! :dies:
caldera32 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
"That was not music. He couldn't hear a single lute." :)

"no good could come of clicking on anything alliterative" Sound advice indeed.
Cordelia Rose chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
OMG this is hilarious! I actually feel sympathy for Merlin now...I don't think I do to much whump (yet) but I do a bit. Your story has made me realise how wrong that is. But I'm going to carry on anyway, because I am incredibly cruel and heartless.