Reviews for Another Chance
The Fluff Machine chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
This was such a sweet and simple story. I loved Gibbs reaction. I'd be very glad if you decided to write others, because frankly, yours are some of the best McAbby stories I've seen on the database.

Keep writing,

Agent Striker chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
loved it... especially this:

'And nice? God, was he ever a nice guy. He would do anything for her, even after she broke his heart. If she asked him to jump off of a bridge he'd probably do it, just to make her happy… Although him jumping off of a bridge and getting injured, and most likely dying, wouldn't make her happy... So, she'd never ask him to jump off of a bridge.'

It sounds just like Abby! great job, i would love to see more
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
My thoughts exactly! Love it! Please do write up the rest of your ideas if you haven't already!
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
loved it!
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
i loved this fic- you got abby and Tim perfect- he is such a sweetie- i would love for just a little of something like this to play out on the show- but you fanfic writers are great- pleaseplease write up the other mcabby fics- i know we all would just love it
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Aw, that was cute :D You really captured Abby's rambling xD
KaliSprings chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Awesome, just Awesome! I think you really captured the crazy way Abby thinks, well at least I think so. I would love if they really got back together, sigh. Oh well, that's what fanfiction is for isn't it?
hazelmom chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This works nicely. I like it. Tim is such a sweet character and he needs a sweet story. sheila
McAbbyAddict chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Very sweet; left me with a big smile on my face. I loved Abby's rambling about Tim's side of the desk, and Gibbs' reaction.

Thanks! :)
Gabby chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
So good. The ending was the best had me laughing. *Sigh* I wish the writers would put them together again on the show. But I guess I'll just have live it through your stories and the many other McAbby writers on here. I totally think you should write up the other ways. Great story. )
ladybugsmomma chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
I wish they would get together like this on the show! You hit the nail on the head with this one!
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Do it, please! I loved way #1, the rambling was so Abby and I loved how Tim immediately gave her a second chance. So by all means do the other ways : ) This was so cute! Thanks!
Abva chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Wonderful! I looove your story! One of my favorite McAbbys!

You could put it in Humor/Romance, 'cause I've laughed all the story!

Just awesome! Please, write the others!